Ch. 9-This Is For You

Namjoon's POV:

Laying in bed in bed I was trying to think of the best ending for my book. I didn't want something tradition or a cheese happy ending. I needed something new, something to capture people's attention.

I rubbed my forehead getting frustrated I decided to get something to drink. Walking down the stairs I heard voices but wasn't sure until I heard the front door open and a loud crash follow it. Walking towards it I'm surprised to see my brothers laying on the floor with a girl between them. And I'm even more surprised that the girl is Kya.

I remember overhearing her and Mia talking about what she was going to wear. She looks even better in what she's wearing than what she had described.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!?" They all gasp and look up at me. Jungkook and Jimin put their heads down trying to stop laughing. Kya looks up at me confused before speaking.

"Am I seeing things?" I laugh at her question and bend down to help her stand.

"I'm afraid not love, now where were you?" I lift her chin making her look at me.

"We went and got drinks and had fun." she giggled and leaned her head back, making me notice the hickeys on her neck. I look up at Jimin and Jungkook and growl, making their head drop right back to the floor.

"Well I'm glad you had fun, but now its time for bed." She started to pout and tried to move away from me.

"Namjoon nooooo." She whines and moves away wrapping her arms around Jungkook.

"Then what do you want to do love?" I ask looking down at her. Jimin is shuffling back and forth nervously and has his hands covering the front of his jeans.

Looking at her, she kept clenching and crossing her legs and I knew exactly what that meant. She does this every time she gets turned on. When we first met her I wasn't sure but after four years I would notice that movement anywhere.

"Guy go ahead and head upstairs. I'm gonna get Kya situated in the guest room so she can sleep it off. They both bow lightly before heading towards the stairs and slowly walking up to their rooms.

I pick her up and carry her down the hall. Walking past Yoongi's studio I hear him messing with is music and smile before opening the guest room and sliding inside.

Kya starts to squirm in my arms making me lay her on the bed. She automatically starts taking offer clothes, she goes to take off her bra and I stop her.

She pouts before coming towards me and pushing me back on the bed.

"What's with you men? Am I not sexy enough for you for something?"

I grab her by the neck and flip us around making her squeal.

"Don't you ever say such a thing!" I said looking down and finally remembering that she only has on a small thong and her bra. I gasp trying to move back, so I can control myself until she grabs my shirt making me stop.

My eyes look up landing on hers and before I can say anything, she plants her lips on mine. A warm feeling floods through my body. I grip her waist kissing her back deeply.

I quickly pull back remembering she's drunk. My movement causes her to whimper.

"Please Joonie, m-my bodies so hot please." She whines and grips my shirt, sliding her hand underneath it and running her hand up my chest.

"I'm doing this for you, okay? This isn't about my pleasure but yours." I say feeling her clench her legs around me. She quickly nods.

I lean down and kiss my way down her stomach pulling her thong down her legs. As I spread her legs I can see her juices collecting and I almost let out a groan at the sight.

Lightly kissing her thigh makes a shiver shoot through her body and a small whimper to leave her lips.

I lick my lips before lightly sucking on her clit. She instantly reaches up and grips my hair, grinding on my tongue. I smirk and suck harder before reaching up and rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"Ahhh N-Namjoon." She cries out as I flick my tongue over her clit before easing a finger inside her heat. She arches her back and grips the sheets.

"You love how I'm making you feel don't you love?" I growled up at her, and she quickly nods and starts to pant heavily.

I could feel her pussy clenching around my finger. Knowing she was getting closer I slide in another finger and flick my tongue faster across her clit.

"Ahhh Papi Estoy llegando!" I didn't understand every word she said, but the way it rolled of her tongue make me want her even more. And that set a fire deep inside me. Causing me to twist my fingers and suck roughly on her clit.

She lets out one final cry before she orgasms all over my fingers. I quickly pull them out and suck all her cream out of her pussy and licking my finger clean.

She pants before letting out a small thank you and falling asleep. I pull my shirt off and place it and her panties on her not wanting her to freak out when she wakes up.

I look down at her and smile, wishing I could lay with her and pull her against my chest. But I know right now I can't. A part of me hopes she remembers what just happen, but another hopes she doesn't. Because if she doesn't feel what I and Jin feel our friendship would be ruined and I couldn't stand losing her.

I silently back up taking one last look at her sleeping form before disappearing out of the door.

Yoongi POV:

I ripped the paper in my hand as I heard her screaming his name. I wanted to tear the room apart. That should be me in there, making her wither underneath me, making her scream until everyone knew exactly who was making her scream so loud.

I couldn't believe Summer popped up when she did. She hadn't talked in about a month and she shows up out of nowhere in my room, naked of all things. And I couldn't help what came over me. At the moment I wasn't thinking of Kya, I was only thinking about getting off. I didn't have sex for the longest time. And seeing here laying out on my bed did something to me.

I regret it, but there isn't anything I can do to take it back. All I can do is try and make it up to here. I feel awful thinking about what she was thinking when she saw us. I like Kya and there isn't a doubt in my mind. I should have just told Summer to get the hell out and go back to whatever hole she crawled out of.

I gripped my hair and let out a heavy sign.

____________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

.