Ch. 47- Road Trip

Kya POV:

Once we got to the living room I could see everyone sitting and holding what looked like a ziplock full of snacks.

"Everyone ready?" They all turn to me telling me yes as we all head towards the front door. The car that was outside didn't look like one I had seen before but it was enough room for eight people. Which probably means they have it for when they all want to go out together.

Getting situated in the car was hard with all the bags, pillows, and blankets that Tae and Kookie put it. But we made it work, with Jin driving, Namjoon in the passenger, Tae and Kookie in the middle, and me, Hobi and Yoongi in the back.

The beginning of the ride was okay, the first hour we all slept and Hobi let me rest my head on his shoulder while Yoongi laid his head on my lap.

In the second hour, we listened to music and we all started singing. It was hilarious, and after that got boring we watched a movie, and I started to get uncomfortable. A couple of seconds later Hobi and Yoongi both turned to each other and raise an eyebrow before picking up the blanket across our legs and putting it over Tae and Jungkooks seats so they couldn't see back here.

I look back and forth between them confused until they smirk and each of them grabs one of my thighs, pulling them apart. I go to squeal only for Hobi's hand to cover my mouth, he pulls my face to look at him and pulls his finger over his lips, before pushing it past his lips and sucking on it before pulling it out of his lips and pushing it into my lower pair. 

I groan into Hobi's hand and lean my head back, slowly rolling my hips. I feel another hand reach down to touch my clit and it makes my body shake at the sudden contact. Soon they both pushed a finger each inside me, every once in a while they would pump into me together or one would be deep inside me while the other waiting his turn.

I could feel the pleasure become too much for my body and I opened my eyes to let them know I was coming only for my eyes to land on Jin in the mirror. I could see even from all the way back here that his eyes were dark and he was gripping the steering wheel.

I started loving his eyes on me and it made me grind my hips on their fingers. Jin could tell I was ready and as he nods his head I let the damn inside me break as my juices coat their fingers. That felt phenomenal as I bit my lip and open my eyes only to see stars. 

Once my vision cleans I look to see Hobi licking his fingers, causing me to blush and turn to Yoongi only to see him doing the same making my face even redder. I cover my face and shake my head before someone kisses my forehead.

"Don't worry kitten you look gorgeous when you are falling apart for us." The use of the word us had me clenching my thighs. It was always crazy when it was just one of them, but when it was more than one, I was a mess but I loved every minute of it.

I lean up and kiss his lips, taking my time as I lightly pull on his bottom lip and we separate. He growls and grips my thighs roughly before letting it go.

They always make me so breathless and it makes my body feel things I've never felt before. I'll admit I wasn't a virgin when I met them but I've never felt what I feel for them with anyone else.

Back when I had first heard about Doms and Subs I had one, if you could call him that. I met him during my senior year of high school at a bdsm club in Los Angels. And I realized I knew him from my neighborhood, I just didn't know he was into this lifestyle. We did things together and eventually started dating but he got very possessive and would disappear, keep declining my calls, and never texting my back. Only coming to me if we wanted pleasure and he would pop up at the most random times.