Ch.67 - Making Arrangments

Hoseok POV:

I didn't want to see their reactions. I knew this probably wasn't the best time to talk about it but I knew I needed to. Dawon had been texting me asking if we were coming back and she wanted me to bring Kya.

I wasn't exactly sure how her meeting all of our parents would go, but they weren't judgemental people so I'm sure in anything they would be happy for us, I knew my parents would love Kya.

Not being sure if the rest of the guys were ready for that or not I just thought now couldn't hurt.

"Do you think she could handle it?" Jin says and I start to question it.

Korean is a new environment, from the food to the language and the people. It's wasn't like American. But Kya was an adventurous people, I've never known her to turn something down, she would just find a way to become comfortable with it.

"I think she's been excited, she likes the idea of traveling, why wouldn't she like the idea of seeing our home country," I say and a couple of them nod in response.

"I'm in, but I've got to talk to her about something later," Yoongi says with a grin on his face not really look up. His mind looking like it was racing.

Jin was the next to agree, he wanted to use the chance to show Kya his restaurant. Talking about how he couldn't wait to see the look in her eyes when she saw it.

"What if it makes her uncomfortable.... meeting all of our parents, I mean I haven't exactly told them we are all dating the same woman, I'm no ashamed I just don't want them to think the worst or think we are going into this with impure intentions," Jungkook says and my head turns to him.

I knew Jungkook's family meant a lot to him, especially what they thought and I also know what Kya means to him.

"It's probably going to be a lot to handle but I know I love her enough that I'd go through anything to be with her," I say but I thought I had said them in my head but when they all turn to look at me I know I said it out loud.

"Me too." Jimin smiles over at me so big I was pretty sure it took up half his face.

I smile and reach over grabbing Jungkook's hand and smiling at him. He nods his head and lets out a deep breath.

We had all come to an agreement that we wanted her to come and that we would deal with everything as it came along but we wouldn't go unless Kya wanted to.

We all got lost in talking about where we could take Kya around Seoul when she comes out of the dressing room in a small yellow dress.

She hand moved the clip in her hair and only allowed so much to be pulled back out of her face.

She did a twirl before giving us a warm smile.

Kya POV:

I heard them talking out in the waiting area, but after hearing a little bit I started to hum to myself not wanting anything anyone said to make me question anything.

I didn't have a problem with going to Korea, it would be amazing getting to see where the growing up and me the people that fought so hard for.

I know Yoongi had told me the jist of why they chose to become artists. But I felt like maybe going to Korea would be a good chance for them to talk about that stuff with me.