Ch.65 - Imagine

Yoongi POV:

I was pissed as hell that I had to leave Kya, I felt like I haven't touched her in forever. I've been jacking off to the pictures Tae took Kya and just feeling her against me earlier drove me crazy nuts.

I slide in my car and drive to Summer's apartment. She lives on a bad side of town and its about twenty minutes away. When I pull up I park my car and make sure to lock it behind me.

As I'm walking up to the apartment the door opens and some guy comes out. He turns around and there she is, he leans down and kisses her lips, before heading down the hallway in another direction and she closed the door behind him.

Anger filled me for the fact that she was with someone else while possibly having my child. I storm up to the door and knock loudly.

She opens the door.

"Who the hell was that?" She gives me a confused look and crosses her arms.

"Who the hell is who?" I roll my eyes.

"Summer doesn't play games I just say the guy who walked outta here. I told you I was busy but you got me rushing over here why u already got company." I was pissed I come over here to find her with another guy when I could have just stayed home.

"Look he just came over for a second and what do u care u have your little fun-sized snickers at home." She rolls her eyes and goes to sit on the couch.

"Watch what you say, you may be carrying our child but that doesn't give you a right to talk out of name about Kya." I was getting really sick of that shit, I wasn't going to let her ruin my relationship, I would do everything to make this all work but I wouldn't tolerate her talking about Kya like that.

"Whatever, can you massage my back its been driving me crazy." I groan and sit next to her on the couch rubbing her back through the shirt. The part that sucks most about this was they every time she called me over here or asked me to do things I would think of it being for Kya.

Thinking of her carrying my child, I'd run to the ends of the earth if she needed me to. And how the images were in my mind was absolutely perfect and that fact that I was now doing this all with Summer just made it awful.

The results of the DNA test come in tomorrow, I'll leaving early in the morning to go get them because the last thing I want is to wait any longer to know the truth.

My nerves were already shot, I wasn't sure I would be able to drive, I might ask Hobi to come it might be easier with one of my brothers there.

I continue rubbing her back as she lays on her side I just think about everything except the situation I'm in. It was currently Saturday and on Monday Tae planned to drag us all to the mall after his class for his photoshoot or for him to pick or clothing. He said something about it being a specific theme but if I'm behind honest I wasn't listening.

I didn't really want to do it but my brother needed my help and so I would give it gladly and maybe during shopping it would give me the time to talk to Kya about what happens if the baby is actually mine.

I didn't tell Kya about the test either, in fear of seeing the hope in her eyes when I tell her the possibility and then watching it disappear when I get the news. That would crush my heart in unimaginable ways.

She was so supportive though, she didn't get pissed at me for rushing out when Summer called and I was beyond thankful. She was incredible in every way imaginable and every time I see that hold chain around her neck I smile.