Ch. 28-The Talk

Kya POV:

"They look so cute, where's Tae's camera?" I hear shuffling before my eyes start to slowly open.

I can hear the clicking of a camera as I awake and try to pull my left hand up to run my eyes only to find it stuck to the bed I do the same with the right to get the same response.

I open my eyes to see Hobi, Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon standing at the foot of the bed. Jin is holding Tae's camera and is snapping picked of us.

"Look who's awake."

I look to my sides and see Jimin and Jungkook are both cuddled against me and holding my arms with Tae laying between my legs with his head on my stomach.

I groan and try to sit up, causing everyone else to wake up.

"Aww not there all awake cute make yourself scarce." They all turn and run out of the room.

We all shoot out of bed, the nap we just had completely gone from our bodies as we changed them down trying to get them.

We caught them but we didn't win of course. We had trapped them under blankets before running for our lives until they caught us. Hobi had me over his shoulders and I was trying to everything to make him let me go even squeezing his but.

"That just turns me on more princess, making it worse for you." His hand came down on my ass causing a small squeal to leave me.

Yoongi and Namjoon were tickling  Jimin and Jungkook. They were trashing around saying they were sorry. Even switching between Korean and English.

Then in comes Jin dragging Tae across the floor while he kept apologizing.

"Hyung I'm sorry please no! I'm too tickling for this Kya help!!" He reaches his hand out to me.

But I was in no position to help.

After ten minutes of apologizing, they finally accept it.

Looking at the clock it said 5:38 pm. Guess that means we woke up just in time.

We're all sat on the couches not saying anything yet, just looking back and forth between each other.

"So does anyone want to speak first?"

I bite my lip thinking it over. Maybe I should just get it out of the way, make it all easier.

I stand up and play with my skirt.

"So I just wanted to make something clear..." I bite my lip again and close my eyes, taking a deep breath before opening my eyes and speaking.

"I like all of you. And is it something I have no control over. Being with you guys drives me crazy and it makes my heart beat a million times per minute. And I know it may not be conventional, but I can't help it and I don't want to. You guys make me happy and I enjoy every moment I spend with all of you.  I know I haven't known all of you for a long time, but if you would let me I want to get to know you so much better." I release a breathe but keep my eyes down towards the floor.

Afraid to look at there faces. I wasn't fulling telling the truth. I felt more for them than I was telling them. If I was being honest I felt something strong. But I didn't want to call it love, love was a crazy drug, one that leads many to heartbreak.

I didn't see that with them. I felt like if I gave them my heart they would cherish it like a diamond. But a part of me was scared of there reaction.

Scared they would push me away.

"We wouldn't have it any other way princess." I look up at the voice to meet Hoseok's eyes.

"We like you too noona." I look over and my eyes meet Jungkooks as a tear rolls down my face and I laugh.

"Okay thank the lords that went a lot better than I thought it would." I let out a huff and wipe my face, hearing them laugh.

"So does this mean you're officially our kitten?" Jin asks as he stands up from the couch.

"Mhm well, you haven't really popped the question have you hotshot." I push him back making us both laugh as he falls back. He raises his eyebrow at me, reminding me of how he asked me after out intense night causing me to blush and bites my lip.

I turn around to see my three babies on the floor.

"Will you be our girlfriend noona?" They gave me pouty faces making me smile and coo at them.

"Aww, of course, I will." I giggle as they jump up wrapping their arms around me.

"But I do have a question to ask." They all turn to look at me.

"My mom is having a cookout next week for the fourth with some people in the neighborhood. It's in Bakersfield which is only five hours away. And I was wondering if you guys would come with me??

"We get to meet your family?" I look down.

"Yes, my family is a handful, but it will be other people in the neighborhood as well. I can't say it won't get crazy but I can try to make it as painless as possible." I play with one of my curls.

"Woah this is one hell of a night, Yes, of course, we are going with you."

"Its gonna be so fun. I need to brush up on my Spanish." Tae says causing us all to laugh.

"We leave Wednesday so have an overnight bag because I know there will be alcohol and we aren't driving back that late." They all nod as silence falls over the room.

"What if we have feelings for you but we want to ask you at a special time?" Yoongi says making my eyes meet his as I smile at him.

"That's fine with me, who wants to wait?" I turn to look at all of my Oppa's sitting on the love seats. That thought gave me chills. I had never called any of them but Jin that. But it felt so hot.

Yoongi slowly raises his hand, There brothers all grinning at them.

"Okay, I'll be ready when you are." I smile at them.

Namjoon stands and starts walking towards me slowly intertwining out fingers and lifting my jaw before kissing me deeply.

I moan into the kiss ad his other arm wraps around me. Our lips mold together before we slowly pull back. I open my mouth to speak before he turns me around.

I meet Hoseok's eyes before out lips are pressed together. I let my fingers get lost in his hair. He quickly controls the kiss and thrust his tongue into my mouth before gripping my ass. I moan out and he slowly pulls back as Namjoon comes to stand next to me gripping the other side of my waist.

"Be our gongjunim." I feel out of breathing as there bodies press closer to mine. I nod my head not being able to speak as I bit my lip.

"Words my love." Namjoon turns my head making me look at him.

"Yes."

He smirks before lightly pushing my chin the other way before I feel them both place their lips on my neck causing my whole body to shake as I gripped their shirts.

_______________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!!