Ch. 40- Their Chocolate Beauty

Namjoon POV:

I couldn't get her out of my mind, it was going psycho. Her curls, skin, eyes, lips, curves. It all hand my body going through a heat spell.

For the first time in a long time, I was singing to songs on the radio. And singing isn't usually my thing but I couldn't contain how happy I was. I looked at the small gold bag in the passenger seat.

After picking it up I couldn't help it, I needed to see her. I know I see her at work but she has been so focused on work I didn't want to distract her.

We bought a necklace with seven rings on it. We planned to give it to her together once we got back from her mother's house.

The maknea's were all in pouty and whiny moods without her there and I can say I was the same except my anger was an easy switch to flip.

And the same goes for the rest of my brothers.

We had discussed her moving on the second night she went home after work.

Hobi and Jimin had already cleaned out the basement.

We all picked a ring style but knowing that seven rings were kinda crazy so we got them on a necklace. Our names were in graves on the outside and each one had different colored jewels.

I could still feel her body against mine. I wanted to turn around and hold her for the entire night but I promised my brothers I wouldn't because it wouldn't be fair.

I pull into the driveway and turn off the car before grabbing the small bag and walked towards the door.

Just as I reach for the doorknob, the door is ripped open and I see Jungkook with Tae on top of him.

"What did she say? Did anything change about her?? Did she get even more gorgeous!?" Tae and Kook take turns screaming questions at me.

"Woah, Woah I didn't even get to step in the door." I laugh before shuffling around them.

Jin was walking towards me and I lean forward handing to hand him the small bag. He checks it and sees the box before smiling at me and heading up the stairs.

"Does she still smell like vanilla?"

"Is her hair still curly?"

I groan and running my fingers through my hair. But I knew they missed her so the least I could do was answer their questions.

"Okay first, she said she missed you guy and said to pass on kisses, she didn't change, yes she' even more gorgeous, yes, and she actually had her hair in a braid so I am not for sure."

They both gasps and listen to every word I've said. I've never seen them both so focused while I was talking. But as soon as I finished they started towards the stairs.

"I'm calling her first!" Jungkook said as he tried to push Tae.

"No, I am!" Tae grabbed Kook's leg causing them both to fall as they crawl there way up the stairs. I shake my head before heading down the hall.

I hear music coming from Yoong's room, I walk to the door before knocking twice and walking it. I see him sitting in his chair with he headphones across his head. I haven't come in here in a while.

They only thing that is really the same are the pictures and his desk. He used to have his painting's on the wall and as my eyes come to land on his frame I can see one of them poking out from under a tarp.