Description Of Main Characters

Description of Hollyanna-

Name- Hollyanna Grace Kennedy

Age- 20

Hometown- Central London

Birthday- October 17th

Family- mum died when she was 7. She has one older brother (24-Liam) and her dad.

Appearance- Long honey blonde hair,5'6, thin, sparkling blue eyes

Likes- Shopping, dancing, reading, Harry Potter, spending time with family, cooking,

Dislikes- Sport, being alone, walking, being cold, house cleaning.

Notes- Her grandpa passed away and left her all his money (he was wealthy) and she opens a nightclub with her best friend Evaline with the money.

Description of Evaline-

Name- Evaline Fallon Lalor (Eva/Ev)

Age- 20

Birthday- June 15th

Hometown- Dublin, Ireland (She has a weak Irish accent) Lives in central London.

Family- Mum (Leanne, 49) Dad (Cahal,50) She has two older brothers Conan (30) and Keigh (26) and one adopted younger brother Kaleb (5) Her family is quite big, with lots of extended family.

Appearance- Long dark brown hair, 5'3, slim, bright green eyes, pale skin.

Likes- Reading, writing, playing piano and other instruments, loves art and photography, writes music sometimes.

Dislikes- most sports, shopping, hates crowded places (tends to stay away from crowds at the club as much as possible)

Notes- She was born in Ireland and lived there until the age of ten, when her dad got a better job as a surgeon in the centre of London. Her family moved back to Ireland when she was 17 but Eva stayed in London with Holly. She gave up a photography career to help Hollyanna with her club.