Author's Note (April 12th 2020)

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are doing well, despite the terrifying situation around us. I hope you are staying inside and safe and if you are or a loved one is a doctor fighting the virus and trying to make the world better, thank you so much!

I know I did y'all dirty by not updating in so long and giving random, half-assed updates. When I started this story, I had a short-story, maybe 20 parts, in mind. However, in this long gap between then and now, my story has grown. My characters have taken a lot of features and personality changes inside my head.

The story isn't about the taming of a male-shrew anymore and I am not done telling this story at all. So, I need you guys to humour me for a couple weeks. I am going to make major changes to how this story looks, and what it's point is.

It is also going to be renamed.

Presenting to you, The Accidental Matchmaker.

I promise I am working hard to give you newer updates soon

I promise I am working hard to give you newer updates soon. There are no changes to the chapters except maybe typo-corrections and a few other problems I have with the story telling.

And once I am done with this revamp thing, I have two chapters written and ready to post :)

Regards,
BlackManiacx