13. Fighting For

Song: Christina Perri- Arms

Draco had left work early to help Molly and Ron move the bedrooms back after the Grangers left. Draco had just missed them as they had to leave for their flight back home. He was currently helping Ron move George's clothes from the highest floor to the middle floor.

It was really entertaining to him that Ron carried everything the muggle way and took so many more trips up and down. Draco had just used levitation charms and held some of the lighter things in his free arm. Once Ron tried closing the door behind him as he went back upstairs. Draco knew he'd done it on purpose because he lingered just above George's room to watch Draco struggle. Draco smirked at Ron as the door opened without him even pointing his wand at it or saying anything. Ron grumbled and continued up the stairs.

Now they had finished the clothing but had to transfer all of George's knickknacks. So many knickknacks. George probably owned one of everything he sold at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. Some things would fall out of the levitation charm or jump out of your arms as you carried them. The lightest things made the loudest crashes, one of the extendable ears even ran away from Draco. It was a ridiculous task but they had almost gotten them all moved within two hours.

Draco was walking back down the stairs for more of the stupid little trinkets when he noticed Ron one door lower than George. He was standing in front of Hermione's room, the door was just barely open.

"What are you doing?" Draco said and Ron about jumped a foot in the air. Draco gave him a questioning glare then looked to see what Ron had found. Viewing the room, he saw Hermione with wet hair and a towel, she was peeking around in her dresser for something to wear. Draco closed the door quietly and looked at Ron with anger.

"What, a guy can't admire a woman?" Ron said with a shrug. Draco just gave him some fast blinks of his eye lids, trying to make sure he was seeing this clearly.

"Weasel, I'm going to give you roughly five seconds to retract that statement. During those five I'm going to try and calm down but I'm not promising you anything," Draco looked down at Ron from a few steps above.

"Look I saw the door open, I wondered if she was in there, I looked and couldn't not look." Ron held his hands up in surrender. Draco didn't like his response.

"So you think it's okay to just stare at your ex girlfriend like some Peeping Tom because she's a woman? Weasel, you had your chance with her. She's not going to come back to you. She certainly won't let you do whatever you were planning." Draco walked down the steps, getting closer to Ron. Ron kept walking backwards, trying to explain himself further.

"What do I care if she dumped me? She's still a pretty sight. You can't tell me if you saw my sister doing what Hermione was you wouldn't watch to see what happened." Draco scoffed at Ron's words.

"Weasel, I wouldn't watch your sister if you paid me. You don't look at someone when you're with someone else nor when the person you plan on watching is with someone else. It's like cheating with your eyes. What would Lavender think if I told her what you were just doing?" Draco watched as Ron got more defensive and pulled out his wand. This prompted Draco to pull out his own as they got to the lowest level of the house.

"You wouldn't dare tell Lavender." Ron snarled.

"Oh really and how do you know that." Draco smirked at Ron as they walked around the empty space of the living room.

"If you tell her I'll tell mom and dad you're a spy for the remaining death eaters." Ron smirked back, thinking he had the greatest plan. Draco laughed at him.

"You really think Molly would believe that rubish? She knows I'm not loyal to the dark lord, I never have been." Draco pointed his wand at Ron as Ron got closer to him.