20. Hollering Howl

Song: See You Again- Charlie Puth and Wiz Khalifa

It was another morning at the Weasley home. Exactly a month since Hermione left. They ate breakfast and Draco went to work as usual. While he was there he wrote his daily letter to Hermione.

"Dearest Hermione,
I hope life is good for you in Italy. I'm chilling in Britain, as always, well I guess not right now as I'm at work, but you know what I mean. Life at the Burrow is getting interesting. Molly is slowly losing it, I'm pretty sure she'll kick me out soon as I'm the one driving her mad. Well, Harry, George, and Ginny are helping too but it's mostly me. Maybe being vague will convince you to respond to my letter? This will be my 30th letter today as its the one month anniversary of you leaving for Italy. Is forty when you'll respond? Seventy six? How about a hundred? I sure hope its thirty but maybe you'll surprise me by picking some odd number when you've finally gone mad enough to send me something. Anyways, as usual, I love you.
-Draco"

Draco laughed a little at his own letter before stamping it and sending it off with, his newest owl, Knight. He continued his day, arguing with the goblins with very little patience. By the end he'd only convinced 3 of the 500 to wear suits instead of pillow cases. It was driving him mad that the people who counted his money were dressing like Dobby. Another joy-filled part of his day was explaining to Astoria that she can't flirt with him, though she didn't listen, just like the last 487 times.

By the time Draco had gotten back to the Burrow he wanted to set fire to his building and never come back. He really needed to start hiring people he actually liked the personalities of. As nice as it was for qualified people to work there, it was making him mentally unstable to deal with their quirks.

He took off his shoes and looked at the time, 5pm, Molly bothering time. He could see Harry and Ginny leaving the room at the lowest floor and George's head coming from upstairs. His bothering bunch was ready.

They walked into the kitchen, like every day, and all sat in the barstools. Their eyes like guilty puppies as they watched Molly get out dinner ingredients. "Hello m-" he started. Molly cut him off. "I'm not telling you." Her voice was emotionless as she cut potatoes into wedges by hand.

"Mooollllyyy pleeeeaaassseee" he drug her name out for as long as he could then did the same with please, begging her to tell him. The Weasleys and Harry also did the same.

"Yeah mum, please" Ginny said.
"Molly, come on." Said Harry with a pout.
"Muuuuuummmm" George spoke just as Draco had.

For once in their lives, Molly had actually lost her cool. She'd finally had enough after a month of listening to Draco beg her. She lifted her baggy eyes at Draco, her skin was pale and her eyes sunken in. She was so stressed and done with her children and his behavior.

"You want to know it, do you? Well fine! I'LL TELL YOU WHERE SHE LIVES! I'VE HAD IT WITH ALL OF YOU. GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY, GEORGE ARTHUR WEASLEY, HARRY JAMES POTTER, AND DRACO LUCIOUS MALFOY! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL OF YOU BRATS! YOU REALLY THINK THAT IN A WHOLE CITY YOU CAN FIND HER!? BE MY GUEST! SEARCH ALL OF VENICE, SEARCH ALL OF IT! I LOOK FORWARD TO LAUGHING AT YOU WHEN YOU HAVEN'T FOUND HER THIS CHRISTMAS! NOW LEAVE. ME. ALONE." Molly screamed at the four young adults in front of her, breathing heavily, a few tears falling down her face. She turned away from them as she continued making dinner.

The other three stayed put, in total shock of Molly yelling at them to such a harsh extent, but Draco turned around in his chair. He practically ran out of the kitchen and into the room he kept his belongings. He packed everything he had into his small suitcase that had been charmed with an undetectable extention. After everything was in it, he shrunk it to fit in his pocket, his wand joining the luggage in the tight fabric.

Draco partially danced down the steps and back into the kitchen. "Molly, I'm really sorry for what I've put you through. Thank you for telling me and letting me stay here the past few months. My stay was lovely and I'll surely miss you all. But I need to get going, I have a date with Venice and who knows how long it'll last, but it starts now." Draco hadn't smiled this widely in a long time and hugged each Weasley, plus Harry, goodbye. Molly apologized for yelling at him as he hugged her. George, Ginny, and Harry wished him luck. Percy just smiled at him and Arthur gave him the biggest hug imaginable. "You tell me when you find her, I know you will," Arthur whispered in Draco's ear. As they pulled away from each other, Draco nodded, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Well, this is goodbye. I'll see you again when I have seen her and not a moment sooner." He gave them one last look each then turned around and put on his dress shoes before leaving the house to exit the barrier. He let out a sigh of relief as he stopped walking. He looked back at the Burrow, it looked so small from where he stood. He gave it a weak smile then turned and aparated to Venice, Italy. He was going to find her.

-955