Chapter 54: Kirstie

All of you guys are amazing. I love how responsive some of you are.

On a fr note tho: the comments on the last chapter were amazing. I had so much fun to responding to you guys.

Anyway, I lechya read now.

~🌈Jordan❤~

"I..." I start. Then hear a wail coming from upstairs. I run because I already know its Mitch. I run into his room. And see Scott next to him. Scott must've just told Mitch what I'm pretty sure he already knew. You always know.

Scott nods, but shoo's us out. I don't mind. I left Avi on a cliffhanger, which I needed to get back to. I found him sitting on his bed.

"Hey...again. Even though its only been like two minutes." I laugh. I come in and sit next to him and lean into him. He automatically wraps his arms around me. I smile.

He's so gentle with me that it almost doesn't seem real. I'm so used to people being rough with me, that the change is a bit scary, to be quite honest.

"Avi?" I ask shyly, knowing that the confidence I had earlier was gone.

"Yes, kitten?" He said, rubbing my back.

"...I.........I." I couldn't make my self say it.

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

I'm at Ari's. She invited me over for dinner. She looked gorgeous: dark blue dress with a slit up the thigh. Black boot-type heels, and a simple silver jewel necklace. Her blond hair was curled and in a half up-half down style.

"You look beautiful, Ari." I barely manage to say before I choke on my own saliva, because apparently even breathing is too hard for me.

She giggles and hands me a bottled water from the fridge. "Kirstie...can I just say, I love having you around. You brighten my mood everytime I see you." She leaned forward and kissed me. It wasn't the first time we had kissed so, it was okay.

What I didn't expect is what happened later.

After dinner we were cuddled on the couch, watching Horton Hears a Who, when suddenly I feel her tug my head sideways to face her. She slowly leans in and tenderly kisses me.

I don't stop her, nor do I want to. She cups my neck and pulls me closer.

Things get more heated and the next thing I know, I'm on my back and she's on top of me, kissing my neck.

Never have experiences this, I was loving it. She was so gentle when she touched me. I feel her hand slip under my shirt. She just rubs my stomach...until she start kissing a trail down my chest.

She lifts my shirt and exposes my stomach. She sees my scar and looks at me. "You're so beautiful." She said and kissed along the length of the scar.

She kissed up and down my torso.

Suddenly, I can't. It doesn't feel right, like I shouldn't be doing this. I try to reel myself in, which works until she unbuttons my pants.

"Stop. Stop, please." I say, lightly pushing her off of me. She looks at me, confused.

"I'm sorry." She said, sitting back up.

"You're okay. Its me. I just...maybe, we shouldn't...do this." I say hesitantly.

She seemed to understand. "Okay. I can wait. I understand if you're not ready." She says sweetly.

"Thank you. But, uh, I mean...this. You and me. I just..." I search for the words. "I like you. I really do, but I'm too young. And I don't want to lead you on, when..." It hit me. "I...I have feelings...for someone. And it's not you and I'm so sorry." I feel my eyes burn with tears. "I just want you to be happy, and I'm sorry, but I'm not the one who can do that. I'm so messed up in the head and because of my past, I could hurt you, or myself." I gesture to the scars on my wrist from when I almost killed myself in the kitchen. She looked at them sadly. "Which, in turn, would hurt you. And I don't want to do that to you. You're amazing and I hate to do this but, maybe we could just be friends?" I finish. I sniffle and look down.

She tilts my head up gently with her finger and lightly kisses me. "I understand. Completely. I want you to be happy too. From what you've told me, I wouldn't want to do that to anyone either. I would love to be friends. You're perfectly okay." She gives me a big, warm, understanding smile.

Thank God. "I'm sorry." I say as I cry.

"Don't be. I want what's best for you. And if it's not with me, that's okay. I just want you to be safe and happy." She pulls me into a hug. "You want a ride home?" She asks as she rubs my back as I cry.

I nod, not being able to speak. She chuckles and picks me up. She kisses my forehead as she grabs her keys and we go to the car.

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

"Kirstie?" I hear Avi say. He snaps his fingers, getting my attention.

"Huh?" I say.

He laughs. "You like, trailed off and stopped talking all together. Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah. I was just...thinking of what to say." Kinda true.

"Oh okay. Ummm, you wanted to tell me something?" He raised an eyebrow.

Now or never. "I...I have feelings...for you. I like you." I blurt and then mentally cringe when he doesn't respond. "I-Im gonna...go...now." I stand up to walk away, but Avi grabs my hand and pulls me back down.

He cups me neck and pulls me in to kiss me. I do my best to ignore the flips my heart, head, and stomach are doing, as I melt into the kiss.

Unfortunately, oxygen is a thing, so I pull back and take a deep breath.

"Kirst." He says. "I've liked you since I met you. All I wanted to do was to get to know you and help you. I just never thought you would feel the same, so I never did anything."

I smile and kiss him again. I lean back and look in his eyes. What he's saying is genuine. I can see it. "I guess it just took me a minute to realize it." I smile. He wraps his arms around me, and kisses the top of my head.

I take in as much of his scent as I can. This time he smells like rain, and I love it. He giggles when he hears me sniff and rubs my back.

He lays back and opens his arms, letting me know I'm okay to move. I crawl over next to him and snuggle into his side, wrapping myself around him. I lay my head on his chest, and before I know it, the sound of his heartbeat is the last thing i hear as I fall asleep.

Ahhhhhhh. Youre welcome. It finally happened!!!!!!!

Kavi has sailed!!!!!!!

Hope I did good! Lemme know.

Stay happy, stay healthy

~🌈Jordan❤~