Chapter 64: Kavi 3rd person POV

Thank you so much sidsadie for writing this chapter. Its aboslutly amazing and beautifully written.

I love it.

Anyways, I know y'all have waited for this, so I'll quit blabbing. Carry on.

~🌈Jordan❤~

Kirstie walked into Avi’s room, slowly shutting the door behind her. She knew this would happen eventually. Her heart rate had already begun to pick up as she looked around the room. Tears filled her eyes when she realized how mad Avi must be. What if he doesn’t want her to be his Omega after this? What if he turns out to be just like Jeremy? 

Her mind started slipping back to her old ways. The old rules, the old habits, the old fear. She knew she had to impress Avi so he wouldn’t have to reteach her like Jeremy had. 

She quickly undressed, making sure she folded her clothes neatly on the floor by the bed. Her tears were already flowing freely as she tried to calm down. She was just too scared, her anxiety flooding her stomach as she thought about what the punishment could be. Avi has never punished her, so she didn’t know what his were like. She was hoping they weren’t like Jeremy’s, she didn’t want to go through that again and have to run away to find another pack. 

She climbed onto the bed, sitting back on her feet with her knees spread. She bowed her head, her hands interlocked behind her head so she was fully exposed. When she heard footsteps approaching, she forced herself to stop crying by biting her lip to keep quiet. He was already mad, she couldn’t make him more mad. 

Avi walked into the room, closing the door quietly behind him. When he looked up, his heart broke. The girl was on the bed, completely exposed, in Omega position. He was too stunned to move, just looking at the small, terrified Omega in front of him. When he noticed her small body trembling, he snapped out of his trance. He walked closer, picking up her neatly folded clothes and placing them in front of her. 

“Kirst, it’s okay, Sweetie. I need you to put your clothes back on for me.” He whispered softly. He gently took her hands from behind her head and pulled them in front of her. “Get dressed, then we’re going to talk a bit. I know this is your first punishment with me, so we’re going to take this slow.” Avi explained softly, usually in a punishment, his voice would stay stern and straight to the point, but the fear he saw, told him he needed to stay soft with her until she understood what was going on. 

Kirstie looked up at the Alpha slowly, her shaky hand reaching for her clothes. Her eyes went bright blue when she looked at the Alpha, immediately looking down in fear. 

She was quick to redress before sitting down on the bed as instructed by Avi. 

“Okay, first, I want to make sure you know why you are getting punished.” Avi started, taking her hand to sooth her nerves. She may be in trouble, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. 

“I shoved Mitch.” She whispered softly, keeping her bright blue eyes glued to her lap. 

“That’s right. It doesn’t matter how upset you get, physically hurting someone, is not okay. I won’t tolerate that, ever.” He explained, his voice more stern, but still soft enough to keep her from panicking. “I know this is your first punishment here, so do you want me to explain how it goes?” He asked softly, rubbing his thumb along her knuckles to relax her. 

Kirstie nodded, wiping away the tears that were spilling slowly. Avi nodded, brushing her hair back to see her face better. 

“Look at me, Kirst. That’s one thing I need you to do in punishments, you have to look at me so I know how you are doing. Now, I’m going to give you ten swats with my hand. It would normally be a bit more than that, but I don’t know the whole story and it’s your first punishment.” Avi explained softly, making sure she understood that the punishment wasn’t something her other Alpha would have done to her.