Chapter 146: Mitch

"Its a boy." Kevin told me.

This morning was our ultrasound to figure out the gender of our child.

Scott let go of my hand and did a little happy dance, that was incredibly painful to watch.

"Scott! Calm down before you break something." I chuckle. He's adorable.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really excited." He said.

"You weren't this excited when you found out Addalin was a girl." I mumble sarcastically.

"I wasn't excited because in all fairness, it was kind of a rough night and you didn't want to know what the gender was until she was born. That's you're fault." He smiled.

"Maybe so, but now, we have a little boy." I smile down at my stomach and tub it lovingly. Its a decent sized bump now, since I'm about half way to term.

"Have you two thought of names?" Kevin asked, putting away the machine.

I nod. "We have. And honestly, its no different from Addalin's in terms of length." I chuckle.

"Why do you feel the need to give your kids obnoxiously long names that no one can remember."

"My name is ridiculously long." I point out.

Kevin just chuckles. "So what's his name?"

"Jordan Levi-Asher Grassi-Hoying." I smile proudly and Scott leans down to kiss my stomach.

"That's literally as bad as Addalins."

Scott and I shrug. "Meh." I say.

Kevin cleans me off, hands me pictures, and sends me on my way. We go out to the living room where I see Leigh playing with Addalin.

"Hi, baby girl!" I squeal, coming over to pick her up.

She instantly sunk down and snuggled my bump.

Baby.

"Yes, hunny. There is a baby there." I smile.

O feel a pair of arms wrap around me and Addalin and Scott nuzzles his face into my neck. "I love you." He says, muffled.

"I love you too, baby." I turn around, and readjust my daughter so I can kiss Scott.

She squeals in disapproval.

I roll my eyes. "Oh, right. I forgot you have an issue with affection."

She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Don't look at me like that." I sass.

She drew her eyebrows low and pouted.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I turn to Scott. "God, shes just like you."

Scott chuckled and pulled me in for another kiss, making Addalin squeal again.

"Dear god child. How do you think you were made?" I eye her.

She looks at me with a confused look.

"Uh, that's not how she was made." Scott said.

"It always starts with the kissing." I state.

Scott contemplated this. "Huh." He shrugged.

I forgot Leigh was sitting there until she spoke up. "I love you guys." She says, standing up and giving the three of us a hug.

"We love you too, Leigh." I smile.

Yay! Another filler!

But hey, *shrugs* at least its cute, right?

Gotta love Addalin, amiright?

Okay, ill leave now.

Also, im working on the 2k vote chapter, but i cant decide what to do.

The optios are:

Holiday chapter--------->

Pack Interview with yours truly--->

Orrrrrr....(leave your ideas here)--->