₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ

"Why don't we just strike?" Chenle suggests.

  "We can't. The city's a big place and we don't know where their HQ is. Going there will only give them their advantage since they know that place better," Renjun answers, glaring at the tablet in his hand.

  Donghyuck twirls the pen in his hand, leaning against the chair with crossed legs, teeth biting on his lower lip- half lidded eyes lazily looking at the information in front of him.
"They're annoying."

  "Wow, good job in stating the obvious," Renjun sasses and Hyuck rolls his eyes again.

  Jeno scans the white board scribbled with their current plan.
"I suppose we follow our first idea- we wait."

  An alarm goes off, resonating around the house and the boys instantly have their eyes wide.

  "The emergency button," Jaemin mutters and they all rush out the room.

  "Where are the girls?" Jeno queries, rushing down the stairs with the rest.

  Chenle reaches down first. "Living roㅡ"

  The thick, grey smoke makes them all clasp their mouths and noses.

  "What is this?" Jeno queries, unable to see his surroundings.

  Renjun whips his head around, spotting an unconscious Jinae on the carpet. "Sleeping gas! Hold your breaths!"

  "Where are the others?" Chenle exclaims- the fog starting to disperse.

  Eunae coughs as she stumbles down the stairs, gripping onto the rails desperately to hold herself up.
"Th-they took her."

  "What?" Jeno asks, rushing to her.

  "They took... Sae..hyun."

  The girl collapses and Jeno manages to slip his arms under her before she hits the ground.
"Saehyun's taken! Rush out!"

  Jaemin takes Jeno's place and the latter joins the rest who are running out the door.

  "Damn it!" Chenle grunts, seeing the kidnappers climb into their black van.

  Jeno, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung immediately rush to their vehicles, getting their bikes out.

  "Try to surround them!" Renjun shouts and they all race towards the fancy, black van.

  The door suddenly slides open and out peeks a man, silent sniper aimed towards the boys.

  Jeno quickly dodges the bullet before he shoots again, grazing the rider's arm and making him swerve off the road.

  The other three growl, speeding up.

  Bullets keep flying towards them and they dodge as best as they can.

  "You're really just testing me right now."
Chenle scowls and lets one hand off the steering to pull out a pistol from his belt.

  He aims it towards the shooter, sharp eyes intently glaring- fearless towards the bullets shot.

  He pulls the trigger.

  The enemy groans when the bullet pierces his arm, forcing him to drop his gun.

  Chenle rolls his eyes and a corner of his lips tug upwards in satisfaction.
"Down with a single shot."

  The man abruptly shuts the door and the van speeds up.

  "Time to get our game on," Renjun says when a motorbike suddenly races past him.

  Jeno flashes a quick smirk and increases his speed.

  A sigh of frustration leaves him at the never decreasing gap between him and the enemy vehicle- standing slowly.

  "Jeno hyung! What are you doing?" Jisung shouts, eyes wide as Jeno begins to let go of the steering and stretches for the door handle of the van.