₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ ₴łӾ

"You got another one!" Jinae squeals at the plushie Chenle grabbed from the vending machine.

He smirks, content but turns serious again at the next round.

"Jisung has unlucky hands," Eunae comments, watching from behind and Chenle cackles, agreeing wholeheartedly.

Jisung pouts. "I'm not!"

But the plushie he grabbed simultaneously falls after his declaration- Eunae, Jinae and Chenle chuckling at him.

To be precise, 'shrieking' for Chenle.

The other five are out at the food court, watching them from afar.

Jeno keeps his eyes on Saehyun who's further away, picking up some utensils before turning back towards the table- returning.

"They're really not running away, are they?" He asks and the rest look at the faraway girl.

"In all honesty, I doubt it," Renjun says. "But it's still not impossible."

"How bad were their lives to the point that they're just settling with a mafia gang that kidnapped them?" Jaemin speaks.

Donghyuck picks up a fry. "I have the same thought. I aimed a gun to Jinae's head and she's still fine being around meㅡ Ow!"

He glares at Jaemin. "What was that for??"

The younger arches a brow. "I'm supposed to ask you that. What did you that for?"

Donghyuck hangs his head down. "I don't know! She just looked weak and fragile so, I decided to have a little fun but, I guess not. She proved to me that she was stronger. Especially, when we wrecked up that principal's car. Honestly, that moment was one of the hottest things I've ever seeㅡ oW!"

"Now, you're just getting weird so shut up," Renjun disgustedly says- kicking his leg. "Hey, who's that?"

They all turn to Saehyun- seeing a brightly grinning girl with her with utmost enthusiasm as she talks.

Every once in a while she smacks or pushes Sae's shoulder lightly like she just said the funniest thing ever but judging from the look of Saehyun's face, she seems to be a lot discomfited by this.

"She looks uncomfortable," Jaemin points, about to stand and help when someone reaches before him.

The anonymous girl looks at Jisung. "Oh, hi! I'm Gayoung, her old classmate."

She puts out her hand for a handshake. He accepts but only for a second- retracting his hand just when she's about to shake it.

Her smile wavers and she clears her throat. "So, who are you? A colleague? Acquaintance, probably? How do you know Saehyun?"

The way her tone changes and turns into a tune going back and forth show that she's trying to flirt, not to mention her twirling her hair and openly scanning him from head to toe.

He glances at Saehyun, noticing the awkwardness and discomfort on her face- turning back to Gayoung.
"Actually, I'm her friend."

Visible shock is seen on her face. "Friend?"

She giggles in disbelief- scoffing. "Saehyun doesn't do with this 'friend' things. Her sisters and her have always been this one antisocial group that probably only talks with the janitor and his mops."

"Excuse me?" He sarcastically lets out, goaded.

She smacks him at the mistake of thinking they click together, pissing him off more. "Exactly! I know, right? Like, it's so unbelievable if you think about it. They're so pretty and all but it's such a shame that they're actually just a bunch of socially challenged outcasts.
"They could've been in glam team with us but they decided to take the loser road so their loss."

That's it.

He holds Sae by the arm and looks at Gayoung dead in the eyes- intimidating her with his sharp gaze.
"I only see one loser here and it's not her or me. Guess who it is?"

Gayoung furrows, annoyed by his insult but he just glares at her before bringing Sae with him to the group- having his hand around her arm softly while keeping her in check.