» 07

The girl walked up to where her father was

"Y-your highness." She grabbed onto the sides of her dress pulling it outwards as she bowed gracefully . Greeting the king who had the greater authority .

But he wasn't alone , beside him stood his wife and... son .

His dark red orbs burning holes into hers , two contradicting aura .

One of which , sweet , a heart of gold , a comforting aura . The other , intimidating , a heart of burning rock , an unsettling aura .

His fangs hanging out of his mouth , bloodlust eyes , wanting to suck the blood out of the princess .

She was petrified , her eyes of terror . She was shaking . She started fiddling with her fingers attempting to suppress her anxiety.

Jaemin noticed how she was acting , he immediately thought of something that'd help her out of her situation .

"I'm sorry to interrupt but princess has to go , she'll be back in a moment ." The butler said respectfully , the fear the princess had earlier almost fading instantly .

Words couldn't express how thankful she was , without his help she would most probably get an anxiety attack right there in front of the royal vampires .

He brought the princess out to the royal garden , it was huge . That was the Queen's favourite place .

She loved taking scrolls through the garden. Mother nature taking good care of her .

"Are you okay , princess ?" Jaemin asked , his eyebrows slanting towards each other in concern .

The girl looked at the ground , fiddling with her fingers , trying to stabilize her breathing .

She was fine all till her sixteenth birthday , which was when the truth was revealed .

That , she wouldn't be safe anymore , that there's such things as vampires lingering around . she had more anxiety everyday as her eighteenth birthday drew close .

Jaemin who basically knew every little thing about her would always help her with her anxiety , checking up on her and also be extremely aware of warning signs of an upcoming anxiety attack .

He would always be there when she was hyperventilating , preventing her from getting anxiety attacks , or supplying her with her medication .