» 22

the princess opened her eyes , shock filling her , sending waves of fear through her body

the princess opened her eyes , shock filling her , sending waves of fear through her body .

She slowly crawled back , furthering herself from donghyuck .

"Princess , did I scare you ?" the side of his lips creaking up into a sinister smile .

"g-go away ! dont hurt me , please." tears swarming up in her eyes , threatening to fall out . she was in deep fear , wanting anything but be with him .

Afraid of what he could do to her , crushing her neck just like what he had done to the vampire .

"Awh , are you scared of me ?" He bent down to her height , his fingers trailed to her chin , forcing her to look up into his eyes .

she whimpered , eyes watering and screaming for help . She was beyond terrified , frozen to her spot . squeezing her eyes shut , unwanting to look the sinister creature in the eyes .

"look at me , love ." He commanded in a deep tone , darkness trailing off his tongue .

she looked at his eyes , two red orbs staring into hers .

He inched closer to her , basically hovering over her , grabbing onto both of her arms .

"W-why aren't you burning ?" She asked , she was told that the royalty of humans were blessed with a protection- their skin would be extremely hot since it radiated light , so vampires couldn't touch them , hurt them without burning upon touch .

i mean , the vampires still could bite the Royal humans but they'd be burnt to death whilst doing so .

"I'm the prince of sun , baby."

"w-what ?"

"I'm born with the ability to be immune to the fiery protection of yours , not sure why , I'm just too bright i guess." he winked .

"b-but that's impossible."

"well , I'm immune to your type of brightness , but I still do burn under direct sunlight ."

"s-so i can kill you if I pushed you under direct sunlight ?" Her innocent beady eyes peared into his , contradicting her violent words .

"you wouldn't want to kill me , would you ?" he leaned closer .

"i-i you're a bad person ! of course I would want to kill you !"

"I'm hurt , I thought we had something , my love ." he stood back up , helping the princess up .

The two stood under the moonlight , silence flowing through the air .

"besides , you wouldn't be able to kill me , know your place , you're a human ." his back turned , vanishing into the dark skies , turning into his bat form and flying away .

The black smoke formed again as he transformed , shocking the princess once again .

"pathetic human , huh ?" she looked into the dark sky with eyes full of determination . Clenching her fist as a golden beam of light glowed from the inside of her palm .

fml i shouldn't have made it so confusing— i hope this isn't too confusing with all the immunity and such

fml i shouldn't have made it so confusing— i hope this isn't too confusing with all the immunity and such . that will be further explained in the upcoming chapters , but you can drop me some questions if you really don't understand it 💚🥺