• 80

"don't worry son, you're next

"don't worry son, you're next." the king chuckled as he continued his acts that sent extreme pain and agony over to the princess making her whimper every time.

"please stop! you're going to kill her!" for the first time in his life, he felt the tears swarming up in his eyelids as in slowly made its way to his eye bag.

the sight of her face turning pale and clammy, lips turning almost a violent tint.

The pain that once burned like fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of her vision and the only thing she could hear was her own heartbeat. her breath came in ragged, shallow gasps.

feeling like she was on the verge of death, she couldn't help but feel hopeless but give a last weak smile to the man she loved.

"let her go! stop! please! fuck this, fuck you." donghyuck shouted and shouted, his throat was near to ripping from all the loud sounds he gave out.

The shouting was a violence in the air, a way to take the anger from donghyuck and transfer the tension to his father. He didn't just raise his voice, his muscles tensed and he got right in close for maximum impact.

his eyes let out the tears that was once held back, he couldn't hold it in anymore. the man that was near to emotionless was given emotions once again.

the tears that dreaded to appear came out like a waterfall, The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down his face.

donghyuck feels the muscles of his chin tremble like a small child . There is static in his head once more, the side effect of this constant fear, constant stress he had to live with.

giving out the never ending supply of the visible definition of the word sorrow.

one lasts blow and the life and soul would disappear from her body. she'd be sent to the after land where spirits lingered.

the king knew how desperate his son was and that was what made him satisfied- seeing how much pain his son was in.

it felt like the end of the world, when lovers have to separate, little perfect families will turn into unhappy and abusive families.

it felt like the end of the world for him, because his world was ending right in front of him- she was his world, his everything. she was the reason he decided to give a chance to love.

a loud crashing emerged from the entrance, the bricks and clay that held up the foundation of the underground got blown to the other side of the earth place.

smoke came from all the debris, a mixture of dust and whatever dusty grey particles that was would float in the air before falling back down onto the floor.

the entrance that was once sealed up by stairs and a big secured gate was now a big empty hole with cracked bricks barely holding on.

"it's nana here to save the day!" jaemin stood proudly on top of the stairs that was already half cracked in due to the damage that had been done earlier.

behind him stood another four werewolves, on a cue of a quick howl, the five werewolves attacked together, launching forward.

four attacked the king whilst one went to help the prince to let him out. they didn't need communication to know what the plan was, this was the effect of teamwork and solidarity.

"hey buddy, it's been a while." jaemin flashed donghyuck a friendly smile, it was indeed nice to see the man he trusted his best friend to after a while.

jaemin used his razor sharp teeth to graze the edge of the chain, splitting the chain in half to release donghyuck from the chains he was stuck to.

jaemin reached out to his back pocket to take out donghyuck's ring which would provide him magic to help the princess a lot seeing the state she was in.

"thank you, i really do appreciate you." donghyuck for once, said thank you. it's been a hella long of a ride, never had he said thank you to anyone.

he wasn't really the grateful type ever since he was a young kid since he was pretty spoiled- having everything go his way, he didn't really had the need to thank anyone.

his attitude had never been outstanding, it was always poor. he didn't have a bit of sympathy to anyone. not to mention, he liked to make fun of people.

however that wasn't the case after meeting her, the gem in his life. the one whom changed his perspective of the world.

donghyuck wouldn't waste any more time, he couldn't even bare to let his feet to touch the floor. he used the fastest way of transport- flying. his wings sprung out of his back as it soon swung along with the wind carrying his body towards his lover.

she laid their on her own pool of blood, a golden pool that reflected the light which was pretty scarce at that point. it was glowing, sparkling in its own glory.

despite being on the verge of death she still looked undeniably beautiful, she looked so gracious lying down on the hard floor that was now covered in the golden liquid that flowed out of her.

he instantly wrapped his arms around her, providing her warmth and protection. hearing his heartbeat calmed her down, at least she knew that he was with her at that point of life.

even if she were to die, she'd be in the arms of her lover. would the ending really be just like the tragic novel, romeo and juliet ?

 would the ending really be just like the tragic novel, romeo and juliet ?

okay have i tortured you guys enough yet?

should i continue torturing you guys ? 😏

maybe ;)