• 31

"h-hyuck , snap out of it !" she shouted , pushing him off her with all her might

"h-hyuck , snap out of it !" she shouted , pushing him off her with all her might .

he stayed still , lifting his teeth from her neck . his eyes that once glowed red turned back to its original honey brown .

her neck held a print of his teeth but luckily he didn't cause any harm to her .

"rim- i- i'm sorry." he blinked his eyes twice as fast , panic rose in him , "my lust got to me.."

"it's fine , you just scared the hell out of me." she chuckled , hitting donghyuck softly in the head with a pillow .

"yah- oh it's on." he took one extra pillow and pushed towards yurim . brushing the soft pillow against her shoulder .

the two eventually carried into a pillow fight , shouts of laughters and joy sounded . the pillows forcefully got pushed against each other .

the simple actions that started a pillow fight brought them back to their childhood , the innocent times where they were carefree .

the times they played pillow fights , innocence and purity flowing .

the times pillow fights seemed like a whole amusement park to them .

much have changed , friends became enemies , meant to be lovers became hatred .

the manipulation they were both on .

"okay okay , stop i'm tired ." yurim panted for air , air seemed like the most limited thing present at that time . she gasped for huge amount of air , wanting oxygen .

sweat forming on her forehead as she collapsed on her bed , her chest arising due to her breathing .

"you have bad stamina , baby." donghyuck chuckled as he pointed out at how quick it was for the princess to be out of breathe .

the princess never got to really train her stamina , her mother wouldn't let her do all sorts of exercises due to wanting yurim to have a slim body without a musculine figure .

the only way she could slim down and have a perfect hour glass body was from her diets .

she was allowed to do some stretches and yogas to keep fit and gain the curves .

her mother wanted her to have the perfect image of a princess , she wanted her to be a perfect little princess .

"shh , we don't talk about that ." she placed her finger on his lips , pressing on his soft lips . he kissed her finger , making her jolt to his movements .

"yah hyuck !" she yelped as she kept back her finger , stroking the spot donghyuck had kissed .

"you placed it on my lips , i have the rights to kiss it ." donghyuck defended , shrugging his shoulders as a sly smirk tugged on his lips .

" donghyuck defended , shrugging his shoulders as a sly smirk tugged on his lips

if hyuck sees it , he kisses it 😌