• 44

his fist pummeled in the vampire's face , throwing the vampire straight to the ground , causing the bones of the vampire's to break

his fist pummeled in the vampire's face , throwing the vampire straight to the ground , causing the bones of the vampire's to break .

that certainly wasn't any normal throw , it was involved with magic which either enhanced the strength or spells.

"don't touch her." donghyuck caressed yurim's waist possessively , "are you okay , princess ?" he asked , checking for any sign of injury .

"no , i'm okay hyuck" yurim chuckled .

knowing she'd always head to the garden to relax her footsteps and mind , knowing she loved to scent of the sweet flora. 

therefore , if she was there , it meant that something had happened .

"did something happen ?" donghyuck asked , his eyes brows slanting towards each other .

"did you have a nightmare again ?" he recalled the previous times where she shared the same occurring nightmare she always had .

she nodded , fiddling with her fingers out of habit . she looked to the dripping water from the fountain , how the smooth layers of water would glide over each other and eventually fall to the bottom .

the relaxing sound of the water really calms her down , the mesmerising view of flowing water just ties the piece together .

"baby , look at me." donghyuck called out , his finger on her chin , forcing her to look up into his eyes .

"are you scared of me ?" donghyuck asked , seeing her reaction completely broke him . it felt as though he had fallen into a cactus, and his heart has been punctured a million times over by tiny pins.

It stings at first, but now it feels as if they've left him numb—not even slightly painful, just numb. he was not bleeding, but he knew after he slowly starts to pull these foreign objects out, one by one, the blood will come gushing out.

her eyes quivered in fear , her hands tremble and her eyes water as she reach behind , pacing away from donghyuck . something was behind there and it was anything but good - a pillar .

her body felt hot and sweat starts trickling down her neck. with every move she made , the more she felt petrified . her breath quickens as saw him moving towards her .

"i-i don't know." she replied , avoiding eye contact , the fear that once held captive of her heart came back .

locking the entrance of her heart to no one , backing up from love . fear arose in her , the fear she once had for donghyuck .

the nightmare affected her both physically and mentally , making her fear the things she used to love .

how she was reacting to him absolutely crashed him , he was hurt beyond words .

his gaze soften as he approached her , gently attempting to get grip of her hand but she backed up to a pillar .

no where else to run , he took the opportunity and pinned her to the pillar . piercing his gaze into hers , making her legs go jelly on her .

"princess..." donghyuck looked at her , her eyes , nose and lips . the moonlight spilled onto her , her features glimmering in the moonlight .

the moonlight splashed down its watery white-silver glow onto the city, bathing them, illuminating them. in the distance , the trees were silhouetted against the deep velvety sky.

it was just the two of them in the midway of night , the dark skies littered with stars just for the two of them .

the once lovers grew apart , was it just not right ? were they never meant to be ? many said , vampires and humans can never be together .

but it was their legacy to change that belief , could they really be destine lovers though their differences ?

"princess... i won't hurt you." donghyuck reassured , gripping onto the material of her cotton sweater, pulling her close to his warm body into an embrace .

" donghyuck reassured , gripping onto the material of her cotton sweater, pulling her close to his warm body into an embrace

dude don't hurt donghyuck like that :(