• 59

"this can't be , my daughter could not have developed feelings for a sinful creature

"this can't be , my daughter could not have developed feelings for a sinful creature." the queen shook her head in disbelief, seating on her throne as she communicated with the head of guards .

she was beyond furious knowing that her daughter was alive and knew the truth that she had used so much effort into hiding .

her mother was a whole other person , yurim thought she knew her mother yet it was just a face mask that was hiding the truth .

if the truth was leaked , she'd immediately be uncrowned as the queen . she wasn't about to risk losing her reputation .

despite the situation being bad , her daughter was romantically attracted to the vampire's son , one of which she was afraid of .

"we have to do something...get the king." the queen instructed the guard , he nodded , gathering up his fellow guards .

; +

"as you could've guess , your son and my daughter are together ." her voice was the only noise that was present in the quiet place they called the dungeon.

the dungeon that was kept away from the ones above , it was dug underground , no sunlight could enter .

the dungeon had a scent of an unwelcoming stank , it wasn't pleasing in any sense . the dungeon was a place of torture , torture devices lingered all over the room .

the chains and cells left over from the previous punishments that was carried out upon people whom had no say .

"not for long." the king chuckled as he took out something - something no vampire could overcome , the vampire's biggest fear .

"i like the way you play these games." the queen laughed - o' so devilish , her malicious laughters rang in the dungeon .

joined by the king , the two that played enemies turned out to be benefiting from each other .

they discussed their pesky little plan , the plan that'd cause pain and agony between the couple , one that'd be able to force them apart or even... kill them .

; +

the couple wasn't fully clueless either , they knew for sure they were gonna get them , it wasn't safe anymore .

they couldn't stay in any of the palaces anymore , they had to vacate to the only other place they knew - the cave .

they made the place more homey which some decorations and some of their own personal items .

though donghyuck predicted that his father would do something out of belief , something no one would think of , donghyuck himself didn't have much clue of his father's doings either .

his father was indeed extremely smart and unpredictable . therefore , he became the king after many trails .

all of them were once nice , all of the vampires used to live in harmony along with the humans before humans started to betray .

humans had a heart of greed - they couldn't stay satisfied with what they've got . they didn't just want peace , they wanted more , they yearned for more power .

deciding to betray the vampires , they tortured half of the vampire race . either burned and hit till death , many suffered agonising deaths .

vampires couldn't trust humans anymore . peace was no longer in existence between the two . the two built up a huge wall of distrust that'd never be broken down .

the vampires started to fight back for vengeance , sucking the blood of humans were for revenge at the start until they noticed how much better it tasted compared to what they used to drink - animal blood .

"baby." donghyuck called out , spreading his arms wide as the princess collapsed into the comfort of his arms .

"are you tired ?" he asked , she nodded vigorously, sweat droplets forming on her forehead after the hectic workout .

the two of them laid down on the little sleeping place they've created - full of warm blankets and pillows , the perfect cozy cave . they could call theirs .

yo like will y'all be down to live in the cave they've built ? i mean hit me up anytime 😌