• 77

"god what's taking them so long?" renjun grumbled as he crouched down in the bushes near the gate to the undergrounds

"maybe you shouldn't complain so much." chenle chuckled as he fist bumped jisung, his fellow healer- the lowest rank in a pack of wolves.

though they were healers it wasn't that they lacked in their skills, it was just that they were the youngest in the group meaning they had the least experience.

renjun was the delta, jeno as the beta with the alpha as jaemin. the wolf pack was elite, one of the best in the woods.

they were a ruthless yet witty pack, they could defeat any enemy in terms of physical and mental strength.

the pack hasn't found their leader for a long time since he was trapped in the world of humans and vampires. even so, the alpha ended up reuniting with the pack he slowly built up.

"shut up zhong." renjun scoffed, pushing chenle aside as a joke but instead caused him to fall down.

the rustling in the bushes obviously attracted the attention of the guards that was guarding the entrance of the place.

"hey you three !" the guards halted to a stop when renjun leaped forward onto the guards and sliced the flesh of the guard.

the squishy and gushy flesh on his, blood gushing out from his scratch whilst renjun spared him a glare before going back to his hiding spot.

"send back up!" another guard shouted as he crouched down, inspecting the injury which was obvious that it wasn't from any norma humans being.

"it's a... wolf scratch." the other guard stared at body in shock. they hadn't been attacked by wolves in a few decades.

peace had settled in the world of wolves and vampires for quite a while after the agreement of peace.

the only reason for this sudden attack of wolves was the person they had captured was related or associated to a wolf pack... a strong wolf pack.

the scratch was deep into the flesh with tiny green particles indicating the poisonous scratch. it wasn't from any normal wolf but one expert in his fingers.

"who's there ?!" one brave guard shouted as he approached the bushes, followed by many.

at this point renjun didn't know if they should attack or not considering the fact that both chenle and jisung were only healers and didn't have the power to apply poison to their scratches resulting in constant death.

it was ten guards versus one delta and two healers and renjun being the head in the current situation didn't know what to do.

"jun, what should we do?" jisung whimpered as he hid belong renjun's arm afraid of the current situation which the vampires definitely had the upper hand.

"can you stop being such a coward ?!" renjun scolded jisung however his actions only proved him wrong, renjun tried to sound harsh but he only pushed jisung closer to his body in order to protect him.

renjun was a type to hide his feelings, he hated showing affection or any sort of corny comment.

nevertheless, he cared for the fellow wolves in his pack more than himself just like jaemin. they both had a trait in common, they were both cold yet the softest ones.

they liked to pretend to be cold and harsh however they cared for each other so much, the love they gave out was more than they had received.

"listen, our only bet is to signal jeno and jaemin." renjun knew they had no hope and the only way out of this was to call upon their leader.

renjun stepped out of the bush as he distracted the guards from the bushes, chenle used his high-pitched voice to do the howlings.

he howled for help hoping the other two would receive the notification that they were in trouble.

jisung only hid his nuzzle behind renjun as he cowardly lowered his head avoiding the eye contact which he found intimidating.

how we liking timid jisung ? 🧸