» 20

the food arrived , serving gourmet steaks for both the humans and vampires , there's just a slight difference in the two

the food arrived , serving gourmet steaks for both the humans and vampires , there's just a slight difference in the two .

the humans' steak was just a normal cooked meat whilst the vampires' were uncooked meat , blood oozing out with every poke to it .

the human princess stared at the uncooked steak , feeling uneasy in the stomach .

"do you want to try some , princess ?" The prince looked at the princess , his left eyebrow crocked up .

"i- n-no thank you." she looked back to her cooked dish , gently stabbing the meat with the knife , slicing it bit by bit and gracefully placed the small bites of meat in her mouth .

he laughed amusingly at the girl , his laughter echoed through the room catching the attention of their parents .

His parent shot him a glare , their eyes flashing red , his parents clearly not wanting him to get too close with the princess .

donghyuck didn't care much about what his parents were trying to tell him , he shrugged it off , stabbing into his food .

Placing a piece of the uncooked meat in his mouth , the sweet sweet taste of blood that he loved .

Well , it definitely wasn't the sweetest blood . In fact , animal blood was the least in sweetness . The royal blood standing high and tall at the sweetest spot .

especially the young royal blood in which , the princess's blood .

»

After the meal , the three had left the castle to their own .

"How was it , honey ?" the queen asked her daughter .

Her head shot up , surprised with the sudden question .

"It was fine , I guess," she replied "Its getting late , I'll get ready for bed."

»

Sitting in the middle of an unknown location , it was dark . The cold breeze flying past her sending her goosebumps .

a dark figure appeared in front of her eyes , all she could see was two intimidating red eyes .

"I'll eat you till none of you is left ." the figure laughed maliciously .

His words sending shivers down her spine , he grabbed her neck , squeezing it slightly as she whimpered , he then threw her to the ground , she fell down to the floor .

Hitting herself against the cold concrete floor , she groaned in pain .

tears brimmed her eyes , threatening to fall as she moved back - away from the figure .

" Oh how pathetic you look." He said looking down at her little pathetic figure crawling up into a ball .

"i'll eat you alive!" the figure shouted .

she shot up from her bed , sitting up straight . Sweat swarming up at her forehead .

Panting hardly , attempting to stabilize her breathing , gasping for air .

"It's just a nightmare , yurim ." She told herself , rubbing her hands on her chest , calming herself down .

"i need some fresh air ." slipping on her panda slippers , unlocking her bedroom door .

" slipping on her panda slippers , unlocking her bedroom door

guess where she's gonna go ? 👀