• 75

the raid of guards came at them like a never ending aggressive wave hitting the beach in vengeance for the previous times the sand had entered the eyes of the sea

the sea that was once serene and tranquil was now belligerent and antagonistic towards the beach that was once best buddies with the waves.

one of the guards like the speed of light, teleported beside jaemin, pinning jaemin down onto the floor with the weapon he was holding onto.

"woah calm your horses, i thought we were just having a friendly fight." jaemin chuckled, his voice deeper than before showing his competitive side.

jaemin pulled up a smirk before flipping the guard around, slitting his throat into half, the blood spewing out like never before.

right then and there the guard's heart beat stopped responding to the owner, within a few seconds, the guard was no more than a soulless body.

"come on jen , show me what you've got." jaemin slanted his head towards the guards, signalling jeno to do his moves on them.

every step and move jeno did was smooth and exactly what jaemin had taught him. jaemin observed jeno , a smile slowly crept its way on his face feeling a sense of pride.

after all, it was jaemin who taught jeno all the moves, it was just jeno who made the moves so perfect and flawless.

"over to you, alpha." jeno winked as he dodged the spells and magic casted upon him, wiping out half of the guards was simple but it wouldn't be fun without his sensei.

jaemin entered the battlefield, chaos it was. chairs and objects flung in every direction not sparing a single cranny. 

the satisfaction they got from fighting together was a feeling of pleasure they barely got to feel ever since they entered the world of humans and vampires.

they didn't fight much since there simply wasn't a need to, but opportunities would bring itself to the door and even knock on the door.

jaemin had a special way to satisfy his beastly side instead of killing fast , he preferred to toy with his victim . The first strike was with a poisoned claw to slow the reaction time of the victim, after that it was play time.

jaemin growled as he slowly clawed his victim, slowly inserting more pressure second by second until the victim's sorrowful cries emit from their mouth then it was the fun part.

jaemin would chuckle as he slit open the skin and flesh of his victim, their skin splitting open as the breathing becomes unstable. their screams of terror slowly drowns out with his beastly growls.

the pain that was put under the victims would make them wish they were dead earlier, wishing that they could just be buried right there and then.

jaemin would put every one of the guards under this "fun experience" like they were his little toy, having fun with it. every sound of cry was like a pleasing melody to his ears.

he loved how much they screamed for him to stop, knowing the past they had, knowing how evil his victims were, he didn't have a drip of sympathy.

he wasn't that psychopathic after all, he would only torture those who tortured others.

psycho jaemin ...? 🥂