• 72

"you're still flirting around, aren't you?" the guard chuckled, leaning against the bar cells as he lifted the silver helmet he had on

removing the silverish grey helmet that reflected the light making a rainbow affect, revealing his face to jaemin.

His eyes reminded him of ashes and smoke blowing in the wind coming from a fire that burned everything to the ground. They were intense, coming from that fire that burned deep within his soul.

slowly and slowly, bit by bit until the helmet was fully off. jaemin scanned and analysed through the familiar face of his. linking the informative gaze into the library of his mind.

"jeno?" jaemin's eyes widened after discovering the identity of an undercover guard whom was on his side.

jeno nodded, taking off all his guard equipment he had acquired after a clean kill, taking the guard equipment after the kill.

jeno howled as he transformed into his werewolf form, jaemin went along and too shape-shifted into the form of a werewolf.

They were almost indistinguishable from real wolves, but they were larger and moved with the purpose and intelligence of a human; albeit a human of such vileness and malice it might as well be a wolf.

they were shapeshifters, they were werewolves.

jeno was the beta of jaemin's pack, jaemin being the alpha, therefore jeno had to save his alpha from the mess he got in.

werewolves were a type of creatures who have an incredible amount of power and strength. therefore, jeno wiped out half the guards in the dungeon to acquire the key to jaemin's cell.

inserting the key and twisting it made the door swing open, a sense of deep freedom passed by jaemin making him smile a smile of satisfactory.

"now, where is yurim?" jaemin asked jeno as he followed along. jaemin's first concern would be of the one whom took care of him and always stayed by his side.

"we've sent out others to snoop outside of the castle and it seems like they're stuck under yet another dungeon." jeno informed his alpha as he took out a piece of cloth to wipe away the blood on his face due to all the beatings he had gotten.

the cloth gently caressed his skin, wiping away the blood on his face ensuring to be careful with his actions and not accidentally put more pressure onto his injury which would cause the damage to worsen.

after disposing the cloth in the corner of the room, jeno scavenged into the huge bag of his to grab out a large coat.

bringing the large coat over jaemin's shoulders, for once jeno was taking care of jaemin and not the other way around.

"let's go." jaemin spoke with eyes of determination to save and protect the one whom first did so.

"wait, alpha! we have to get the rings." jeno tugged onto jaemin making sure his impulsive self wouldn't take the lead or it'd be a huge mess.

"take the lead." the alpha instructed as jeno nodded and brought them to their next destination.

" the alpha instructed as jeno nodded and brought them to their next destination

;)