• 85

"we can do this

"we can do this." donghyuck sent her a reassuring smile, that small act sent her the little tingles which she'd get every time she saw him.

she was nervous- in fact, her lower lips were quivering till the point donghyuck had to place a kiss on her lips to calm it down.

"i'm nervous hyuck." she looked at the ring that shone ever so eagerly attempting to prove to her it was ready for her to control it.

it has been days after the death of donghyuck's father- his best days, instead of mourning his father's death, he was finally happy. he was finally set free, he could finally love who he wanted to without fearing for his lover to be hurt.

the days of suffering and torturing was over for them, no longer did they have to worry about the worse- disasters and disruption upon them.

donghyuck pulled her towards his chest, her white whimsical dress caressing his thigh as the wind blew its way past the couple that was happily in love.

the scene by the sunset looked identical to ones in every fairy tale- a prince stood beside the princess, both looking extraordinary in their own ways.

the prince took the lead, placing his hand towards the direction of the sun. slowly and calmly, he guided the sun, the sun followed the direction of his index finger obediently. moving the sun to the middle of the sky.

he looked over to his princess, then back at where the sun stood, signalling her what to do without having to exchange any words.

she was nervous for sure, yet she was excited to see the meet of the rivals- what meant to be opposites which served complete different purposes collide.

just like donghyuck, with the tip of her index finger, she pointed to the moon. a sapphire blue beam shot out from her finger connecting the moon and the tip of her finger. calmly, she moved the moon to the sun.

donghyuck went to find the moon with the tip of his finger, the scene was so cliche and movie-liked yet it was extremely romantic.

when the moon collided with the sun, the whole village cheered- the ones that stood by to watch the magnificent scene unfold right before their eyes.

the lovers pulled up a smiled as they feel the tip of their fingers join together before interlocking the two fingers together just like the sun and the moon.

the sun and moon collided, it seemed so magical the whole place shone so brightly. everyone was glowing, everyone was happy- not one was left upset. a tingly sensation of happiness over took their heart.

the collided sun and moon sparked a vermilion colour, a coat of vermilion divided the sun and the moon. it looked incredibly similar to the yin and yang symbol.

the humans and vampires are finally seen together after centuries, humans and vampires became friends or even lovers.

"you did it baby." donghyuck gave yurim a peck on her cheeks before strangling her in a hug- a hug that was so tight she could barely see the day light.