Jealousy

Adora's POV:

I woke up early to check on everyone, especially Catra. I smiled when I saw that she was sleeping peacefully, purring in content. I run a hand through her hair before her hand catches my wrist making my eyes widen before her eyes open. "Its rude to stalk someone when they're sleeping Adora", Catra says, her voice still hoarse and husky from sleeping. Catra snaps her fingers and the lights turn on. I raise a brow and say, "Thats new". Catra nods and rubs her eyes, yawning and saying, "Yeah Entrapta made some upgrades to Carla and now when you snap the lights turn on.. so thats cool". I giggle and say, "Its Darla". Catra chuckles and says, "I never knew how much I would miss that laugh of yours". I felt my cheeks burn up and she chuckles, letting go of my hand and saying, "You know I think you're enjoying this short hair more than I am". I sit down on the bed with her, crossing my legs over each other butterfly style and say, "Of course I do, its cute".

Catra raises a brow, a smug smirk appearing on her face. "You think Im cute?", Catra says leaning towards me, lifting her eyebrows playfully. I giggle and hit her shoulder and say, "Shut up! You're not cute! I never said that". Catra winces, scrunching her face in pain  and grasps the shoulder I slapped. My eyes widen and I gasp, "D-Did I hurt you?!". Catra chuckles, amusement shining through her eyes as she looks at me and says, "Nope, but it's adorable that you worry about me princess". I giggle and raise a brow and decide to turn the tables around. I crawl over to her, wrapping my legs around her hips, straddling her lap.

I put a hand on her chest and adjust myself on her laps and look into her different colored eyes. Her own eyes wide, redness spreading across her cheeks and the tips of her ears became extremely red aswell. I lean forward and whisper in her ear, "You think Im adorable.. kitty~?". I pull back with a smirk and watched as her eyes widened and her face was extremely red, her jaw had dropped and I giggle closing her mouth and saying, "Keep your mouth like tha-", My eyes widen when she grabbed me by the throat gently but administering authority and flipping us over.

Catra smirks seductively, running her nails along my jaw. I felt my cheeks heat up and an unfamiliar throbbing inbetween my legs. Catra then grabs my chin in her fingers flicking it up, her eyes were dilated and she growled and says smokily against my lips, "Be careful with who you tease... princess or you might get yourself in a situation that'll leave you wanting more and more". I decide to test the waters and I lean up, pressing my lips against hers softly. I sighed against her soft lips and pull back.

"Adora?", I hear Catra say and I raise a brow and look at her and before I knew it Catra wasnt on top of me, our lips werent touching and she was looking at me like I was insane. I blink and realize that I was daydreaming. What the literal hell?! Why the fuck did I think of that? I felt a hand on my forehead and I smaxk it away, pouting and saying, "Im fine Catra". Catra chuckles and says, "Eh Im not so sure princess, your face is incredibly red. Are you sure you're ok?". I nod quickly and stand up from the bed and say, "Im fine.. I was just thinking about something". Catra nods and stands up with me, putting a hand on my lower back making shivers run down my spine.

"So whats the plan today Adora?", Catra asks accompanying me down the hall and into the main area.  "Well we should be getting close to Etheria by no-", I say before my eyes widen and I see Bow and Glimmer bickering and Entrapta jumping around nervously. "Uh, what the hell is going on?", Catra says as if she read my mind. The three of them turn to us and Bow nervously chuckles and says, "We kind of have a problem Adora". I step forward with Catra by my side and ask, "What type of problem Bow?". Entrapta shoves Bow into Glimmer and says, "There seems to be a blockade surrounding Etheria. It seems to be about 100- 500 ships. Prime's ships. Theres no way we could pass through".

My eyes widen and I run up to the glass in front of the ship and widen when I see hundreds of Prime's ships. "Shit, what do we do?", Catra says finding her place next to me. Bow sighs and says, "Im not sure but we need to find a way through this blockade. Our friends need us. A distraction could be good. Something that will hide us and hit Prime hard". Catra nods and says, "Good plan Archer Boy, I can try and see if I can remember if Prime has any weaknesses". Glimmer nods and claps Catra's shoulder and yells, "There we go! Best Friend Squad style! We got tough kitty on our side!".

Catra grows and plucks Glimmer's hand off her shoulders and grabs it, so that they were facing each other. She pulled her hand towards her, so they were weirdly close. I narrowed my eyes and watched the interaction, feeling a hot feeling bubble inside of my stomach. I look over to see that Bow looked incredibly surprised and Entrapta and Wrong Hordak were just watching them eating the buns that Glimmer left behind. "Listen to me Sparkles, first and foremost, I am NOT part of your little band of idiots. Secondly, dont ever hit me like that again. And lastly, Do. not. call. me. kitty.".  Glimmer giggles and boops her nose and says, "Why not kitty?". Catra growls and slams Glimmer against the panel, the back of her thighs hitting it and they were practically against each other. Catra had her hands on the sides of Glimmer's hips, not touching them but pinning her in place. Their lips were too close for my comfort and she growls, "Dont boop my nose! Or call me kitty". Glimmer flicks her ears and says, "Ok, Kitty". Catra grunts and presses herself into Glimmer more and yells, " God you're FUCKING ANNOYING!!".

I felt anger boiling in my veins and stormed over to them, grabbing Catra and tugging her off of Glimmer and grabbing Glimmer's hand and dragging her out in the hallway. I close the door for a second and look at her, crossing my arms over her chest. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?", Glimmer asks, tilting her head in confusion. I blink at her and say hushed, "What the hell was that Glimmer?! When did you and Catra get so damn close? All that touchy-feely stuff. The hell was that about?". Glimmer scoffs and says, "Adora calm down! I was just teasing. I wanted to agitate her, its funny to see her annoyed". I sigh and say, "But did you not realize how close you two were? Physically? She was practically on top of you!". Glimmer giggles and says, "Yeah and? I dont see the problem here Adora". I groan and say impatiently , "She. Pinned. You. To. The. Panel. And. Looked. At. You. Like. She. Wanted. To. Jump. You. Right. There". Glimmer's eyes and she gags and says, "Adora! Ew!! Is that why you're so upset?". I look away from her and hug myself.

Glimmer sighs and hugs me and whispers, "Im sorry if I made you upset. I didn't know it would make you angry or jealous. But I promise she didnt mean anything romantic or sexual when she did that. And i didnt either. I was just joking with her to get on her nerves. Im sorry". I sigh feeling dumh and hug her tighter and say, "Im sorry too, I shouldnt have gotten angry at something dumb like that". Glimmer giggles and says, "Im sure she wouldnt want to do that to me but surely to you". My eyes widen and I felt heat rush through my body and say shocked, "W-What?!". Glimmer pulls back, winking and patting my shoulder.

I watched as she opened the door and walked in. I walked in with her and sigh. Did I really get jealous over banter? Keep it together Adora!

To be continued...