Love Comes In Many Forms

Adora woke up to the sound of music, and laughter. She looked around to see that Catra was still next to her, only she had faced the other way. Adora quirked a brow when she heard chanting 'Congratulations Adora and Catra!'. She carefully slipped off of Catra and Her's bed and tip-toed to the window to see people outside the palace, holding candles and signs that read, Congratulations on your Son! Lord Catra and Queen Adora'. Adora's eyes widened when she saw how many of the people came to congratulate Catra and herself.

Catra groaned and asked hoarsely , "Adora? What is that sound?". Adora looked back and watched as Catra sat up, rubbing her eyes adorably. The blonde smiled and said, "I guess news of our son got out babe". Catra tilted her head in confusion before she stood up and walked over to the window, wrapping an arm around Adora's waist. Catra's eyes widened when she saw so many people outside the palace.

"This is... for us and our son?" , Catra asks flabbergasted. Adora nodded, laying her head on Catra's shoulder and saying, "Yeah I think so". Catra smiled, pressing a kiss to Adora's temple as they witnessed the love that her people had for her and Adora.

Bow, Iroh, Glimmer, and Colossus looked at eachother from behind the couple's door before high fiving each other. "Great job Bow!", The three of them praised softly so that Catra and Adora didnt hear them. Bow smiled and whispered , "Thanks you guys, we did our part. I cant wait for baby catradora to come out".

"Agreed"

"Im so excited"

"Im so happy for Catra and Adora"

"I believe that boy will be a blessing for all of us"

They all nodded before they decided to go their own ways, whispering their goodbyes as the couple behind the door went back to bed. Love comes in many forms. Catra thinks to herself holding Adora close to her, pressing soft kiss against the woman's nape and shoulders.

"I love you Catra"

"I love you too Adora"

To be continued.