Wet Dreams

Catra's POV
*a week later*:

~ Warning: Mature images~

I was making my way through the rough bushes towards the creek, Adora and I have been talking through the gates around midnight and last night she she said that we should meet at the creek so I made my way over there to be met with her, in the creek her pale skin shining in the moonlight. Her wet golden locks falling down her shoulders flawlessly as she submerged her body in the water and popped up, water dripping off her body.

I swallowed and tried my best to sneak up to her but I cringed when I heard a loud snap, and looked down at my foot with wide eyes, looking at the broken twig under it. I look up only to be met with sapphire eyes and a soft smile. She gestures me over with her hand and I felt inexplicably nervous. Each step I took was heavy until I was about 3 or 4 feet away from the creek. Adora swims over to me and says, "Get in! Now I know that you dont like the water but these waters have healing properties and even though I know Glimmer and Bow are treating you, I need to make sure that your wounds aren't infected".

I chuckle and say, "You sure its only that princess? Or is it you just want to see my washboard abs". Adora rolls her eyes and says, "Oh stop it, like I would even want to see that. Im just saying.. it'd be better for you if you stripped yourself of your clothes. Since those are the only clothes you have". I nod and say, "I guess you're right princess". Adora scoffs and says, "Of course I am! Now take those pesky clothes off and join me!". I smirk and say smokily , " Damn woman, no dinner? Just jump immediately towards the dick eh?". Adora's cheeks flushed red and she swam away from me and yelled, "Ew! No shut up!".

I chuckle and strip off my shirt and my pants, leaving my boxers on. I toss them over to where she put her clothes and slowly got in. I winced when the water hit my battered skin. Before I knew it there was a soft hand on my bicep and I look at Adora and she says, "You really have been working out". I smirk and say, "Yeah, I can show you". Adora raises a brow and says, "Oh really? Ho-", Before she could finish her though I grab behind her thighs and lift her up, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"C-Catra, dont do that", Adora says obviously flustered from her crimson cheeks. I chuckle and run my hand down her spine stopping at her butt. "You know, I dont really like the fact that you're naked in such an open space. What if someone walked by and saw you?" , I say looking into her blue orbs. Adora chuckles and runs her hands up and down my arms and says seductively, "What? You afraid that somebody will see my very fine physique~". I felt the air get knocked out of my lungs when she said that. "Come on, lets go over there the water is warmer", Adora says unwrapping her legs from my waist and pulling me over to a more shallower area, where the water went up to our stomachs. But we can touch the bottom of the creek essily. I was exposed to her back, the way that her back dipped to expose the delicate curves of her hips.

I swallow and felt heat rushing up my neck and before I could control my self I pressed myself against her, gripping onto her hips. Woah, what the hell Catra? My eyes widening when she let out a soft whimper. Adora gasped and I. could see  her whole face was crimson red again and she said, "S-Sorry I-", I cut her off by squeezing her hips making her press her naked body against me, her head leaning on my shoulder. "Catra what are you-", I cut her off by placing a kiss on her neck and feeling something ravage through me from the sigh that she let out. "Tell me Adora, what makes you cry out?". I whisper smokily against the nape of her neck.

I wrapped my arm around her waist pressing her backside against my front groaning at the pressure building up in my pants. "C-Catra we c-cant", Adora lets out shakily as I let my hand trail down her stomach and stopped dangerously close to the junction between her legs. I press a kiss on her jaw, then her neck and trailed down her neck with my lips sucking on her pulse point. I let my fingers trail down her stomach, dropping to her thighs before letting them slip past her folds and pressing against the hardened bud there. Adora moans and wraps her arm around my neck and presses her ass against my front. We cant do this right now, but shes all I want. I decided to test my luck and started massaging the bud there making her hips buck against my hand before she grabbed my hand and placed it back on her stomach. "we cant Catra", Adora says shakily. I smirk and run my hand up her body onto one of her supple breasts and started massaging. Adora gasped and pressed herself to my front again. "I cant help it Adora, your body is driving me crazy", I say huskily against her ear making her moan.

Before I knew it, Adora whirled around in my embrace and wrapped both arms around my neck and jumped up, wrapping her thighs around my waist. I grunt when her front rubbed against mine and I looked into her eyes noticing that they had darkened. Almost with lust? "We cant do this right now Catra. We're at war, but yet it feels so good", Adora says as she leans forward her lips centimeters away from mine. "You make me feel good", Adora says against my lips before she took my lips into hers. I close my eyes and sigh into the kiss, gripping onto the back of her thighs and deepening the kiss.

The kiss became passionate after a while and soon it became hard to breathe. I pulled back panting, looking at the girl in front of me. "What do you want to do?", I ask massaging her thighs. Adora sighs and lays her head on my shoulder and says, "As much as I'd like to escalate things, I think its best if we just stay like this". I nod and kiss the side of her neck gently and say, "Thats probably best". Adora nods and after a moment of silence she whispers, "I-It felt good".

I raise a brow and pull back looking at her anf asking, "What did?". Adora looks down and mumbled something incoherent. I tilt her head up and grip onto her thigh and say, "I asked a question". Adora leaned forward and nipped my ear before whispering, "Your fingers they felt so good". I felt my face heat up and I look at her with wide eyes as she pulled away from me, and swam into the deeper side of the creek, away from me. I could only watch as she swam away. What the fuck.. didn't expect that. I sigh and run a hand through my hair before I got an idea. I smirked and watched as she got out of the creek, water dripping from her delicious body and disappeared behind a bush. Two can play at that game Adora.

————————————————————————

Adora had her back to the creek in front of a tree which made it easy for me. She appeared to be slipping on her panties. I slowly got out of the water, careful to not make any sound and approached her silently. Once I was close enough I wrapped my right arm around her waist and used the other to pin her against the tree.

Adora gasped and said, "Catra! What are you-", she let out a yelp when I dug my hand into her panties. I growl against her ear and say, "You left me wanting more Adora. I dont like to be teased". I felt Adora start shaking as I ran my fingers up and down her folds, occasionally dipping in. I press a kiss to the back of her neck and take my hand out of her pants and turn her around before saying, "I know you said we cant, but let me give you pleasure". Adora nodded and said, "Ok, t-thank you". I smiled and pressed a soft kiss against her lips before I picked her up, and carried her over to where I slept making sure that Melog wasnt there and setting her down on the makeshift bed I made. Adora pulled me on top of her, cupping the back of my neck desperately and kissing me. I let my hand stay on her hip before sliding down to her thighs and spreading them without breaking the kiss. I pulled back and looked at the offensive clothing she had on, covering her breasts and tugging it off with her permission.

I looked down into sapphire eyes and Adora leans up and says, "Catra? Catra?! CATRA!"

————————————————————————

I jumped up when I felt a slap to my cheek and looked to see Adora with a confused and worried expression on her face. I look at her and then myself and then where we were at and asked, " what...? Where are we?". Adora blinks and says, "I convinced the other princesses to let you stay in camp... are you ok? Glimmer told me you passed out and found a bunch of blue and red berries in your hands and Melog had to carry you here".

Thats when it hit me. I looked down at the blanket and mentally facepalmed myself. OF COURSe ITS A DREAM!

To be continued...