Powers/other things

Ariadne will be supernatural that is a given but she will be like a protector to the pack somewhat of angel you know? Like clearly if you watched shadow hunters you would know that's basically where they get their power from. But basically she'll be fast like a werewolf she won't be super strong like a werewolf but she'll be stronger than the average human. Also she will only use the runes when she's fighting not just for fun unless she shows somebody how her powers work. She'll be able to heal like a supernatural that's a given. Also she'll have glowing eyes kind of like a glitter gold you know what I mean, she will have her weapons like her iconic bracelet the snake and stuff her stele will also be in there.

She'll work at the clinic with Scott, she will know about Deaton. She will live with her dad because mom is not in the picture, also will have a twin he'll be the same as her. I don't know how I'll incorporate him with the other characters, like obviously he'll know about Scott and help but I don't know about love interests, I don't maybe when we get to season 3 I'll have him and Cora be a little fling and then maybe season 2 he can be with Erica but it'll be nothing serious i don't know things are up in the air right now. Also if you look at the original character names they are named after Greek gods and goddesses. You can look them up if you want I love reading about that stuff. But I'm always open to suggestions I like knowing what y'all like. I will just have random chapters because I like to give the characters a break, so almost every once in a chapter they'll be taking a break from the supernatural.

Also like again I don't write things down word for word because I'm not gonna remember all the lines obviously so just warning you. Also this is a slow burn you know? Like there will be moments just to build up to like the relationship of Scott and her. So I'll maybe have to find somebody for her until I decide when Scott and Allison will be over. All of this will be mostly in Ariadne or 3rd person POV it's just easier like that.

~*• Later✌🏽