Chapter 27

Karen's POV

I yank open my door and find both Kevin and Iris in a heated make-out session. I squeal and quickly turn back, taking them by surprise.

"Guys, seriously? In our bed? Are ya'll decent now?" I giggle facing the door.

"Yeah, we're decent. Turn around." Kevin chuckles. Iris has her face buried in his chest and is giggling uncontrollably. I run to the bed and jump on, grabbing her by the shoulders, and turning her around.

"Not so innocent now, huh?" I tease and she keeps smiling sheepishly. "You corrupted my poor innocent little friend, Kevin!" 

"It wasn't me! She was the one who climbed over me and started kissing me. And why would I refuse to kiss my girlfriend? Honestly, I just took the lead when you barged in Karen!" he explains. "Why did you take so much time in the dining hall Karen?" asks Kevin.

"And what's this on your neck?" Iris asks pointing at my neck. My hand quickly moves to touch the spot she pointed but I feel nothing so I rush to the mirror and look at my neck. I find the side of my neck scattered in small dark-colored patches right where Caspian kissed me. 

He left me freaking hickies!

"What are they?" asks Iris leaning back into Kevin.

"Urm...I don't know. Some rashes I guess. They'll go. Don't bother." I lie and hop back into the bed. "So, what did you guys tell your parents?" I ask hoping to change their focus from my neck.

"We left them letters like you did. We said that we found you but we cannot return with you at the moment. And that not to worry, and that we are safe and can handle this stuff by ourselves. For proof, we left them our Instagram passwords." explains Kevin.

"We didn't want to lie," Iris admits.

"Karen, why do the marks on your neck resemble hickies?" asks Kevin moving closer to me to examine my neck.

"Yeah, they look like hickies." she agrees.

"Seriously, how can they look like hickies? I can get hickies only if I make out with someone and who would I make out within here?" I lie and Kevin smirks. "Why are you smirking?" 

"Karen, we can tell it when you lie but why do you still keep doing it over and over again?" he asks.

"How can you guys tell if I am lying?" I ask.

"Whenever you lie, your eyes keep darting in different directions? Even if the lie you say comes out smoothly, your eyes can't control the darting," explains Iris.

"So. where did you get the hickies from?" Kevin smirks.

"Darius!!" shouts Iris.

"No, no, no! It wasn't Darius. It was-" 

"No freaking way!" she yells out. "Not Caspy, caspy!" 

"He was drunk, Iris! But he looked so sober and then he started saying these things like...like he wants me but can't have me, and that...that I have to stay away from him...all this stuff. And he kept calling me his Katarina and kept saying these loving things to me." I explain.

"Why would he do that?" asks Kevin and I shake my head.

"I don't know, it's like he is bipolar or something. One time he is nice and normal and then he just starts becoming rude to me. I thought I could talk him through it and make things better between us but then we started shouting again I asked him to be the Caspian I first met. He said okay and stormed out of the room.

I sat there for like an hour or something, ate the rest of my food, and got out of the room. On my way here, I saw him in the hallway, drunk. He called me his love, his Katarina, and said he wanted me and that he can't have me and all this non-understandable shit. And then..." I trail off, thinking about the hot time that gives me tingles.

"And then?" insists Kevin.

"He started kissing my neck," I whisper slowly.

"And you didn't stop him?" asks Iris and I slowly shake my head.

"I didn't want to stop him. My whole body was frozen and you know...it kinda felt good." I say sheepishly and Kevin chuckles.

"Do you like him?" asks Iris.

I shrug.  "I don't know. That's the thing. I don't know who I like. My emotions are all over the place and I don't know if I have feelings for Darius or Caspian. I thought Caspian wouldn't like me that way considering his behavior and all and then he does this." I say, pointing to my neck.

"Caspian has never been cold to us. He's kinda quiet but is always good to us," Kevin states.

"That's what confuses me, it's like I did something wrong and I have no idea what it is," I say. "I want to sleep. It's only afternoon but I want to sleep." I whine falling face-first into the bed.

"Yeah, go to sleep. We'll just check on Caspian and then hang out in the lake," says Kevin stroking my hair.

"Don't ask him anything, okay?" I whisper and he nods.

"We'll be back in two hours, okay?" informs Iris and I nod.

"Sleep tight!" says Kevin and he tucks me to bed, kissing my forehead. Iris does the same and then they leave the room.

************

A/N:  My chapters are so short! Comments and voties!!!