Benjamin Is Forced To Eat Butternut Squash

Benjamin: *strapped to the chair again* Come on, guys!

ThrseHoel: No, we're not gonna come on! Time for you to eat butternut squash! Sis, feed him the butternut squash!

Melissahoel1: I'm on it! Open wide, Benjamin! *shoves some butternut squash into his mouth* Chew and swallow, come on!

Benjamin: *chews and swallows much to his discomfort*

Me: It's delicious, isn't it?

Benjamin: No, I hate it! No more!

HigherthanHeaven: Oh, you want some more? You got it, ma dude! Let me feed him, this time, Melissa! *gets the spoon from Melissa, and gets more butternut squash, and shoves it into Benjamin's mouth* Chew and swallow!

Benjamin: *chews and swallows* Please! Stop doing this to me!

Warren: You love butternut squash, yes you do! Yes, you do! *pinching Benjamin's cheeks and treating him like a 5 year old*

Benjamin: Leave me cheeks, alone! I deserve to be treated like an adult! I'm 33 years old!

Warren: *still pinching his cheeks*

Me: *pinching Benjamin's cheeks*

ThrseHoel: *pinching Benjamin's cheeks* I find this a lot fun, than pinching my sister's cheeks!

Melissahoel1: *hisses* Shut up, sis! *pinches Thrse's cheeks in retaliation, and pinches Benjamin's cheeks as well*

ThrseHoel: Ow! Not so hard, sis! That hurt!

HigherthanHeaven: *laughing and pinches Benjamin's cheeks*

Benjamin: Stop it, all of you!!! Ken!!!

Ken: *pinches Benjamin's cheeks too*

Benjamin: Untie me!

All Of Us: No!

This story was written on Sunday, August 16th, 2020.

A/N Benjamin, we are glad the butternut squash was delicious! And, we love pinching your cheeks! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.