Benjamin Trapped In An Elevator

Williamston, North Carolina

Hampton Inn

Ken: Benjamin, meet me downstairs, so we can go to Oak City.

Benjamin: Okay.

Ken: *leaves to go downstairs*

Benjamin: *turns off the TV, takes his room key, and goes into the elevator* I am so looking forward to seeing Kaylen. He at his mom's house for the day.

Downstairs in the lobby......

Me: He'll be coming down, any minute! Melissa, push the trap Benjamin in the elevator button!

Melissahoel1: *pushes the trap Benjamin in the elevator button* Who would've thought that there was a button like that? *giggles*

ThrseHoel: That's just hilarious! That button was made just for Benjamin!

Benjamin: *realises he is trapped in the elevator* Help!!!! I'm trapped!!!!!

eattacos: You actually trapped someone in the elevator??

Me: Yup!!

eattacos: Oh my gosh, that's funny!

Me: What are you doing here in North Carolina, babe?

eattacos: Seeing a friend in Jacksonville. Where are you guys going?

Me: Oak City. Going to my aunt's house.

eattacos: Cool, have fun!

All Of Us: *goes out to meet Ken and leaves Benjamin trapped in the elevator*

Ken: Where's Benjamin?

ThrseHoel: Trapped in the elevator!

Ken: Oh, okay! Let's just go without him! *drives onto US 17 north, then onto NC 125 north towards Hamilton*

This story was written on Wednesday, August 26th, 2020.

A/N There is actually a trap Benjamin in the elevator button!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.