Aidan Got Arrested

Aidan: *robbing a bank* Stick them up! Your money, or your life!

Bank Woman: *gets out all the cash out of the safe*

Cops: *storms into the bank* Freeze! Get those hands up! Down on the ground! Down on the ground!

Aidan: *does what he is told*

Cops: *arrests Aidan* You have the right to remain silent. You know the rest.

Aidan: Who called you guys?

Cops: We can't tell who, sorry.

gmwells: *hiding in a discreet place* It was me, that called the cops! Serves him right! *sees the cops put Aidan in the back of the police car, and getting in, and driving to the police station* Now, to claim my reward! *goes to the bank*

Bank Woman: I wonder who called the cops? My business is saved!

gmwells: It was me, Ma'am!

Bank Woman: A thousand thanks! You saved my business! I want to award you a free trip to South Carolina, and eat at a Burger King, for free!

gmwells: A South Carolina Burger King?!! *eyes open wide, and mouth open wide with excitement*

Bank Woman: Yes, Ma'am! *smiles*

gmwells: *estatic* Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it!!!!!

Time skip......

Spartanburg, South Carolina

Burger King

gmwells: *eating chicken nuggets, Whopper Jr's, fries, drinking a vanilla milkshake, and eating a Hershey's pie* This is the life!! South Carolina Burger King food is awesome!!

This story was written on Wednesday, August 19th, 2020.

A/N What a lucky girl, she is! Here you go, Grace! A story to cheer you up! More to come, babe! I love you so much! ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.