A Mean Spirited Grandpa

Rebecca: *baking cookies with her mother* I can't wait to eat these sugar cookies, Mom!

Mother: I know, sweetie! *smiles*

Grandfather: *walks into the kitchen* What kind of trash is this?

Rebecca: They're not trash, Grandpa! They're sugar cookies!

Grandfather: *coughs on them on purpose*

Mother: Dad, cover your mouth when you cough!

Grandfather: Don't you tell me what to do, girl! You're not my daddy, I'm your daddy! *coughs again on the cookies*

Rebecca: Grandpa, stop it!

Grandfather: Shut up, you ugly girl! No boys would want to date you!

Rebecca: *runs upstairs to her room in tears*

Mother: That's it, Dad! I'm driving you back to the old folk's home! You're acting like a total jerk! You made your granddaughter cry!

Grandfather: *gets in his daughter's faces* You got something else to say to me?

Mother: Dad, cut it out! You're too close to my face! Back up!

Grandfather: *opens the fridge, opens the carton of milk, and spills it on the floor on purpose, and leaves the house*

Mother: Dad, you're gonna be sorry! Go wait in my car, while I clean the mess you made! *cleans up the mess*

This story was written on Thursday, August 20th, 2020.

A/N What a mean spirited man! Making his own granddaughter cry! Really burns me up! 😠😠😠😠 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.