Beating Up The Thug That Scared Me

Melissahoel1: *beating up this thug for scaring me* HOW DARE YOU SCARE MY FRIEND LIKE THAT?! SNEAKING UP AND SAYING BOO WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE, PAL!!!!! *punching the snot out of him*

Thug: *getting beat up by Melissa*

Me: Sock it to him, Melissa!

Warren: Show him what you're made of, girl!

Stan: Take that, you no good thug!!

Pam: Show no mercy, Melissa!

ThrseHoel: Go, sis! *filming for YouTube*

Potato190505: Wow, that dude is getting owned!

ThrseHoel: Let me help you beat up this dude! Hold my camera, Stan! *gives her camera to Stan and helps beat up the thug and yelling her lungs out at him for scaring me that his ears hurt* WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU LIKE SCARING PEOPLE?! ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!

Stan: *videotaping the fight*

Potato190505: So sorry, he scared you, bro.

Me: Yeah, I don't appreciate being scared like that.

Potato190505: *hugs me*

Me: *hugs her back*

Fred: Serves him right!

This story was written on Saturday, August 22nd, 2020.

A/N I don't appreciate people sneaking up behind me, and scaring me like that! Anyone that does that, Melissahoel1 will hunt you down, and make you regret the day you were born! Also, Pam will hunt you down, too! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.