10: Dr. Staple

* Dr. Ellie Staple / My Oc Elizabeth. and The Beast. (A bad doctor kidnaps Elizabeth)*

Doctor Ellie Staple was making her way to her latest prisoners cell, this one she was very excited about, her power was probably one of the most impressive she had come across so far. She reached her cell and opened the door. "Good morning Miss Morgan, how are we today?" she chirped sweetly.

"Why are you keeping me here?"

"I specialize in helping people with superhuman abilities such as yours" she replied.

"I don't need help.." Elizabeth eyes the doctor up and down "Especially from some looney doctor"

"I'd appreciate if you didn't call me that please" she told her, her eyes darkened there was a hint of malice in her stare as she turned and walked towards a small worktop that had all sorts of equipment on it.

Elizabeth smirks at her "Oh really and why is that?

"I'm here to help you, now I assume you know what your ability is"

"Yes..but I do have another that's a little more personal" she gives the doctor a sly smirk.

"I'm only interested in one" she told her filling up a syringe with some sort of drug.

"Oh really..what's that?"

"You have the ability to self heal at a rapid rate, I want to know how" Ellie told her injecting her with the drug, it was a numbing agent it would make Elizabeth's reflexes and reactions slower.

"What did you just give me?" she asks with a nervous look on her face.

"Shh, stay calm its a simple numbing drug it won't kill you" Ellie told her calmly.

"Numbing what?"

"A Numbing drug it should help with the pain as well"

"What pain?, I'm not in any pain.." Elizabeth says breathing harder.

"Not yet" Doctor Staple said before cutting her arm deeply with a small knife and looking at her watch "Time of cut 10:02, will be monitoring to see how long it takes for cut to fully heal" she recorded on a recording device she had in her pocket.

Elizabeth cries out when the doctor cut into her flesh "Ahh!!" her arm starts to nit itself back together again from the bottom up but slower since that drug had been pumped into her. It all takes 5 minutes.

"Fascinating" Doctor Staple said examining the cut "Five minutes and its completely healed very impressive"

Elizabeth has tears in her eyes as she looks away from the doctor, she keeps thinking of her lovers at home wishing they come find her.

"My sweetheart..." Elizabeth whispers to herself.

Meanwhile...

Dennis had been pacing around the house, looking out the window hoping, praying that Elizabeth would be back soon. She was only supposed to be gone a few hours yet she still hadn't come back. "Where are you Elizabeth?" he murmured.

--

Dennis couldn't take it any longer his heart was telling him something wasn't right, so he took the car keys and headed off into the city to see if he could find her.

--

Back in the cell.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Doctor Staple asked her.