96: Concerned

*Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth (Takes place before 'Split' when Barry had the encounter at the zoo with the girls) Short.

Dennis had just taken the light from Barry after what those girls had just done to them, he hurried into his office and went to wash their hands in burning hot water trying to cleanse them of the dirty act they had just taken part in. The girls perfume still filled his nose and he gagged at the scent as he tried to recover from what was going on in his head.

A young woman had seen the whole ordeal with the man that ran away, she was on a field trip from her high school at the time at the zoo. She makes her way over to where she thought he ran into and gently knocks on the door.

Dennis opened the door expecting to see his boss or a fellow colleague, instead he sees a young girl standing in the doorway "what do you want?" he asked gruffly.

"I, I just wanted to know if..may I come in please?"

"Why...did your friends send you here to pick on me as well?" he asked defensively.

"No, I'm not friends with those girls you speak of, I just wanted to know if you were alright?" she stares at him with her lovely blue eyes.

"Yes, yes we're...I'm fine"

"That wasn't right of them to do that to you, I'll make sure they get in deep trouble for it if you want them too?" she tells him, taking his hand in hers gently, rubbing the pads of her thumbs over his knuckles.

Dennis narrowed his eyes at her hand in his "What are you doing?" he asked her, pulling away his hand.

"Just trying to comfort you" she breathes.

"I don't need your comfort" he spat looking fearful.

She looks away actually looking hurt, she walks over to the small couch in the office and sits down "I was only trying to help you"

"You girls are all the same...you'll lure me into a false sense of security and then take advantage of me"

She leans forward more unintentionally making her soft skinned cleavage on display "Were Not all the same, I really truly wanted to help you in anyway I can"

Dennis just stared at her suspiciously.

"What if I told you I wouldn't run away laughing.." she gets up and starts walking over to him and starts unbuttoning her shirt "What if I told you I would let you touch me on your own terms" she finishes unbuttoning her shirt showing her black bra.

His breath hitched as he stared at her body "I would say you were lying" he whispered.

"Am I?" she unsnaps her bra in the front and it pops open revealing her nice sized breasts.

He gasped staring at them wide eyed as he gawked "Why are you tryin to trick me?"

"No tricks here, what I don't understand is how those foolish girls could pass up on someone as attractive as you and run"

He tried not to stare but his erection betrayed him.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you going to do something naughty to me?" she licks her lips.

"I can't...I'm dirty" he growled.

"Yes, yes you are" she teases.

He stepped back from her "Please don't do this" he groaned the temptation becoming unbearable "You don't know what you'll get yourself into"

"What will I get myself into then, hmm? Why don't you show me"

"I'm a sex addict...trust me you don't wanna do this" he told her looking away from her.