64: Night Out And A Ring

*Dennis X My Oc Molly. (Dennis takes Molly on a lovely night out and asks her something wonderful )

Dennis was getting ready for a night out he had planned with Molly, he was particularly nervous about it since he was planning to finally propose to her, he took a deep breath as he made sure he still had the small black box that contained the small silver ring. He was so nervous he was shaking a little as he put his blazer on, stroking out the creases before heading downstairs to wait for Molly.

Molly starts coming down the stairs wearing a lavender silky dress with her hair in a cute high ponytail and heels.

Dennis stared up at her wide eyed, his mouth dropped open as he gawked at her beauty. "Molly...you look ravishing" he gasped.

"Thank you sweetie" she gives him kiss "Are we ready to go?"

"Yeah of course" he replied nervously as he walked her to the car holding the door open for her.

"Oh so polite" she smirks getting in the car.

He smiled getting in the car and driving off to the first part of their romantic evening together.

Molly keeps glancing over at him as he's driving, admiring how handsome he looked and as always loving how his glasses magnified his blue steely eyes she loved so much.

Dennis pulled over at a restaurant close to the beach with a nice seafront view, they got out of the car and Dennis took her hand in his. "I know how much you wanted to go here" he whispered as they walked to the restaurant.

They get seated in a booth so they have more privacy "Oh Dennis it's lovely in here"

"I'm glad you like it and if you look over there, see that cabin by the beach right there, that's where we're staying tonight" he told her pointing at the cabin.

"Oh neat!" she holds his hand from across the table.

He lifts her hand up and kisses it gently as their food arrived.

She just loves her food, which was pasta with broccoli and a lovely salad. She also drinks some white wine which is a rare thing for her to ever drink.

"So the food was good I take it" he chuckled.

"Yes sir" she chuckles.

He smiles at her as the music picks up "I think its time for a dance" he said wiping his mouth with a napkin and getting up to take her hand.

They start to slow dance together with Molly looking up into his eyes.

Dennis held her close as they danced around on the dance floor "I love you Molly" he whispered happily.

"I love you too" she lays her head on his chest, and suddenly slips her hands into his front pockets of his slacks "My hands are cold"

Dennis nodded thankful he had put the ring in his blazer pocket "Can you believe how long its been now since we first met?" he asked her softly.

"Yeah it's crazy how time flies" her hands move up and down his thighs in his pockets.

"Yeah, now we have a son, a family and you've made me the happiest I've ever felt in my whole life" he told her gratefully.

"Mhm" she hums, still rubbing on his thighs, almost like she's giving him a little massage.

"There's just one thing that's missing from this perfect story" he whispered.

"Oh I know.." she hums again, reaching over from his thigh to his bulge, gripping and rubbing on it.

"Mmm, Molly" he moaned as he knelt down on the floor before her.

"Wha.."

"You are the love of my life Molly Starling, it seems only right to complete our story" he whispered reaching into his pocket for the ring opening it and staring up into her beautiful eyes "I want to be yours for the rest of my life...Molly will you marry me?" he asked her.

She puts a hand over her mouth briefly in awe "Yes..I will"

Dennis smiled happily taking her hand and slipping the ring onto her finger gently, kissing her hand softly as he stared up at her.

She gets him to stand so she can kiss him "Oh my Dennis bear, I'm so happy"

"Me too baby, me too" he whispered kissing her happily.

"Let's go to that cabin now, hmm?"

"Okay" he nodded kissing her again as they headed towards the cabin.

When they got in the cabin it was cozy and sweet "Aww this place is cute"

He smiled as he went to light the fire so they could warm it up a little bit. Molly falls over on the bed and sighs, closing her eyes.

Once the fire was going Dennis walked over to the bed holding a bottle of wine and two glasses which he sat on the nearby table before lying on the bed next to her.

She takes her glass and sips "Mm yum I like this it tastes like strawberries"

Dennis chuckled taking a sip from his glass before taking her hand to admire her ring.

Molly gets up and stands on the bed and starts jumping, laughing. She hadn't done something like that in years "Tell me to stop"

"Molly stop jumping on the bed baby girl"

"Nope" she keeps jumping.

"Don't make me force you"

She does the razzberries at him with her tongue, making that cute little giggle.

Dennis suddenly grabs her pulling her down onto the bed.

"Such a bad daddy.." she sticks her tongue out at him.

Dennis straddled her kissing her deeply.

"Is this the best you can do, I think you gone soft.." she teases him.

Dennis groaned pulling her dress off to kiss her neck, biting the skin hungrily.

"Punish me for being naughty.." she whispers in his ear. He shivered when she said that.

"I'm going to start jumping again"

"Oh no your not" he purred kissing her again as he tore her dress off.

"Oh yes I am" she taunts.

"I don't think you will" he whispered pulling her panties down and unbuckling his trousers.

"Whatcha gonna do about it you dirty son of a bitch.." she grits her teeth at him, she never said stuff like that before in all the time they had been together.

Dennis chuckled as he lined himself up with her core "I'm going to fuck you like the Princess you are" he whispered seductively.

She giggles acting like she's not believing him.

Dennis thrusted into her with a hiss "I love you Molly Crumb" he moaned.

"Oh I love you too Mr. Crumb" she giggles.

He kissed her deeply with a moan as he thrusted into her the way she liked it.

She lifts one of her legs up more to give him better access. Dennis thrusts into her deeply.

"Mmm yes baby"

He thrusted into her again spurred on by her moans.

They make love at least 3 times during the night and fell into a blissful sleep in each other's arms.

It was a night they will never forget..

End.

*Written by: Lizrenknight & Novaauthour13. *
(This story only in this novel )