44: Paranoid

*Dennis X My Oc Molly * (This story takes place between 'Notes from Ms Honey' & 'I will always love you' ) you can find both stories in my novels 'Only the sexy vol 3' and 'my big OC book vol 1')

It had been a while since Dennis had last seen Olivia yet Molly still felt paranoid that he would leave her alone again. Dennis had told her he would never do it again but she still felt unsure. She was waiting for him to come home from work and it had gone past the normal time he would get home which made her feel really nervous.

She keeps pacing in the living room waiting and watching out the window "Please get home"

Eventually Dennis returned home and opened the door to let himself in.

Molly turns and runs up to him, jumping into his arms "Where were you?"

"I got stuck in traffic...I'm sorry baby" he told her softly.

"Why didn't you call?"

"My phone ran out of battery" he sighed.

She starts to whine, fidgeting slightly "You could of used the cord in the lighter plug to charge it in the car"

"I didn't think of that, I'm sorry baby, but I'm home now and that's all that matters" he said softly leaning in to kiss her.

When he leans in she sniffs his shirt and neck slightly.

"What's wrong Molly?" he asked.

"Mm nothing.." she lies, blushing. He stares into her eyes softly silently pleading with her.

"Do I have to? she pouts.

"Please...I just want to make sure your alright"

"I was smelling you"

Dennis chuckled quietly "What on earth for?" he asked.

"I was checking to see if you smelled like perfume or any other womanly things" she pouts.

Dennis sighed kneeling down before her. "Baby listen to me...I haven't been with anyone else I promise" he said softly.

She keeps fidgeting acting unsure "Are you planning on leaving me again?"

"No, never" he said, lifting it up and kissing her hand softly.

"Elizabeth took me shopping today and I got some outfits..wanna see?" she changed the subject.

"Sure" he nodded.

"Okay I'll go change.." she says excitedly with a jump and running upstairs to change.

Dennis sat on the sofa waiting for her to get changed.

His phone dings with a message. He opens the message and reads it.

* Dennis, Been thinking of you today and how much I would love to see you again...but mostly the things I'll let you do to me. Kiss me, hold me tight in your strong arms, make sweet passionate love to me or just a good fuck with me, doesn't matter...I miss you.

-Olivia. xoxo *

Dennis sighed before typing back *I can't I'll get in trouble...I'm sorry xxx*

She types back *I understand... :( -Olivia. *

Dennis put his phone on the side feeling nervous, part of him did want to see Olivia again but he didn't want to hurt Molly.