71: Lil Maggie's Bad Dreams

*Dennis / My Kid oc's Bella & Maggie Crumb. (Maggie has a bad dream *no sex, just family fluff* )

It was nearly bedtime and Dennis saw Maggie and Bella playing and talking together which made him smile, he was glad his daughters were both getting along. "Girl's its nearly bedtime" he told them.

"Aww do we have too?" Bella protests. Maggie just holds her teddy close to her.

"Yes sweetheart remember you got school tomorrow" he told Bella softly.

"Oh fine.." she says rolling her eyes as she jumps in her bed. Maggie's in her little bed, rubbing at her eyes.

Dennis tucks them both to bed and kisses them goodnight, he hands Maggie her blanket with a small smile. "Goodnight my angels" he said quietly.

"Night Dad" Bella answers. "Ni dadda" Maggie says softly.

Dennis said goodnight to Kevin before going into his room and getting in bed with Elizabeth. "Goodnight baby" he said softly kissing her softly. "Mmm goodnight love" she kisses him back and snuggles beside him.

The house was all quiet and they both stay asleep for a few hours.

Maggie starts to toss and turn in her bed having a nightmare, she wakes up crying loudly.

Dennis hears her and gets up to go check on her. She's sitting up, rubbing at her tearful eyes.

"Oh dear" he said softly picking her up and sitting her on his lap, kissing her cheek as he laid back on her bed.

"A guy was tryin to hurt me"

"Shh, its okay sweetheart no one's going to hurt you" Dennis comforted her "Why are you having these dreams huh?" he asked her softly.

"Am I going to get a scar like momma's too?" she sniffs.

"You won't be angel, shh it's okay" Dennis shushed her holding her tightly "Who's been telling you this stuff hmm?"

She points at Bella's sleeping form.

Dennis stared at Bella with a sigh "Okay, Maggie listen to me carefully I won't let anyone hurt you or Bella or Kevin okay"

"You swear?"

"I swear" he promised kissing her head softly "Now how about I make you a cup of hot chocolate and read you a bedtime story hmm?"

Maggie claps her hands excitedly "Yay, chocolate!"

Dennis chuckled before heading downstairs to make her hot chocolate. Maggie waited for him and started looking at the pictures in her book.

Dennis came back with the cup full of hot chocolate, he even put some cream and marshmallows in it as well.

She puckers her little lips together and blows on it to cool it off and then takes a marshmallow out of the cup and eats it "Yum"

Dennis smiled as he picked up her book and sat on her bed, beginning to read her a story as she drank her hot chocolate. Once he was done he closed the book and put it away.

"Read it again!" she chuckles.

"Come on angel its getting late now, time for bed" he told her sitting next to her on the bed.

She pouts but then hugs him "I love you dadda"

"I love you too sweetheart...you gonna be okay on your own?"

"Mhm" she nods.

"Okay, goodnight sweetheart" he said giving her a kiss on the head and switching on her little nightlight just in case before heading back to bed.

Half hour later he feels something laying against his back when he knows Elizabeth is rolled over sleeping.

Dennis turns his head trying to see what it was. It's Maggie curled up against his back with her thumb in her mouth fast asleep.

Dennis sighed deeply with a smirk on his face before closing his eyes and going back to sleep

End.

*Written by: Lizrenknight & Novaauthor13 *

(This story only in this novel )