53: Mirror Image

*Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth. My Oc's Kevin (Dennis's son), Molly, Bella* (Part of my 'Twisted Dreams' series. Dennis has a dream about his son that is very deep and scary )

Dennis was so tired after a long day of hard work, he went straight to his bedroom and crashed onto his bed, falling into a deep sleep and

the dream begins...

He sees flashes of little Kevin throughout his life, watching him grow up through memories and flashbacks

Suddenly Dennis is at the kitchen table with Elizabeth at the stove making eggs in the frying pan "How many eggs you want hun?"

"Uhh, two please" he answers.

She smiles and scoops up his eggs, carefully laying them on his plate "There you go sweetie" she smiles warmly at him and walks back to the counter. Bella is sitting right across from him reading something and sipping her orange juice.

"Hey baby, what are you reading?"

"Job listings" she sighs.

"Anything interesting you?" He asked her.

"Just this gardening job so far"

"Well I guess now that you're gonna be working I guess we'll have to discuss rent soon" he joked.

"Oh dad you know I've been paying that since before I went into collage" she playfully pushes at his shoulder.

"Maybe we can increase the figure" he smirked.

She sticks her tongue at him with a smirk. Suddenly Kevin walks in wearing a button up short sleeved shirt, his hair is short but long enough to slick back, he's like a mirror image of his Dennis/Kevin, even the same steely blue eyes. He walks past them and gets a glass down from the cabinet and wipes it clean and fills it up with Orange juice.

"Hey Kev"

"Hi" is all he says, he then comes up behind Elizabeth and hugs her from behind, "Oh Hey Kevin sweetheart"

"I'm going out do you need anything?" he asks her. "Well I could use some lightbulbs" she replies. "You got em..seeya later" he gives her a kiss on the cheek but it almost seems like he lingers to long and then he walks out, going outside to the car.

Dennis narrowed his eyes at what he just saw getting protective.

Kevin gets in his car and drives off, he drives over to his school and parks near the football field. And of course Dennis is now in the passage seat seeing what is going on but Kevin can't see him there.

Dennis watches him tentatively.

Kevin's staring at some girls doing cartwheels, his breathing becomes deeper and he has both hands on the steering wheel, gripping it harder, he gets this pained look on his face.

Dennis recognizes that look instantly as he used to make it for exactly the same reason.

Kevin pinches the bridge of his nose, biting his lip. He makes an annoyed sound from deep in his throat and takes out his glasses and slips them on.

Dennis gasped in shock at how much he looked and acted like him.

Kevin takes out what looks like some pain pills and knocks them back with some water, before getting out of the car. He walks up to the fence testing the waters of if the girls or at least one of them would take notice in him.