9: Twisted Nightmare

Request * Dennis / The Beast X My Oc's Elizabeth/Molly/Evey. Has some blood/gore  ( Kind of a spin off Continued of my Split story called 'Twisted Dreams' )

Dennis was happy he had woken up from that dream, it had scared him more than he cared to mention. He was lying in bed with Elizabeth, holding her close. They were both naked after making deep, passionate love together, he was kissing her forehead, giving her soft pecks each time as he stroked her silky hair. "I love you" he whispered to her softly.

The door opens and someone or something dives right under the covers with them and in between them both popping their head out with a scared face. It's his daughter Evey, she looks at least 6 years old. "I'm scared of the thunder..it's so loud"

"Evey" Dennis exclaims "What did I tell you about knocking before entering the room?" he told her.

"I'm sorry.. It just scared me so much" she pouts.

He sighed knowing he was still in the dream. "Why can't I leave this nightmare?" he muttered to himself.

"Can I stay in here please, please!" Evey shouts, jumping on the bed.

"I dunno, ask mommy" he tells her softly, even in a dream he couldn't say no to his little girl.

"Mommy went to shower.." pointing at her side of the bed which is empty.

Dennis sighed heavily. "Fine" he gave in.

"Yay!" she starts to sing and jump on the bed "12 little monkey's jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped it's head, momma called the doctor and the doctor said..No more monkey's jumping on the bed!"

"Evey...no jumping on the bed please" he warned her. "She's not real you know" a voice said in his head, he tried to shake it off.

Evey sticks her tongue out at him and giggles.

"Are you misbehaving young lady?" he asked.

"Why deny what you already know...she isn't real" the voice whispered again.

As he gets distracted again she's suddenly older looking at least 17 ,18 still jumping on the bed wearing a band tee and boy shorts. "Nah nah nah nah!" she does the tongue raspberries.

"Stop it" he yells out feeling a deep rage all of a sudden.

"Stop what?" she keeps jumping.

"Jumping" he shouted at her.

"Make me!" she giggles, sticking her tongue out at him again. He growls as he grabbed her roughly throwing her on the bed and pinning her down. She just giggles at him.

"You think this is funny, stupid girl"

Her bottom lip quivers and her eyes get glassy from her tears.

Dennis found it strange how he wasn't even phased by what was happening or the fact that his daughter was crying.

"You never yelled at me like that..."

"Well you weren't listening" he shouted at her aggressively.

"I was only playing with you..you never minded it before" she sobs.

"Well now it's different, things are changing" he told her. "Look at her, so weak" the other voice whispered to him. "shut up" he growled at it, saying it out loud accidentally.

She rolls out from under him and runs out of the room crying.

Right in the doorway is little baby Kevin, he's eating a piece of apple and he's wearing these cute overalls. He walks over to him slowly.