5: The Cake Incident

*Kevin Wendell Crumb X My Oc Elizabeth. (Kevin eats the cakes before their finished and pays the Consequences) (Has Mommy issues/dom. lol)*

Elizabeth had spent all day making cakes, they were all lined up on plates on the table. Kevin walked by to get a drink when he saw all the cakes lined up on the side, he was feeling quite hungry so he decided to get a plate and took some of them off the plate before sitting down and eating them hungrily.

Elizabeth just got done putting the clean laundry in a basket from the dryer, she walks past the kitchen and glances over at what Kevin's doing and is shocked that he's eating the cakes she had been working so hard on for the next day. "Kevin!" she yells in an upset voice.

Kevin jumped as she shouted his name, turning around to face her, she looked upset. "Uh hey Lizzy...what's wrong?" he asked sheepishly.

"You ate my cakes! Those were for tomorrow and their not even frosted yet..you naughty boy!" she yells.

"Oh, uh...I'm sorry momma" he stammered looking nervous.

"I worked so hard on those and you didn't even ask me and you ruined your dinner...." She takes something out of one of the kitchen drawers and is holding it at her side, it's a long wooden spoon. "I'm going to have to punish you"

"What, why?" Kevin asked.

"Because you did something naughty and you need to be taught a lesson.." she takes his hand, pretty much dragging him onto his feet to the living room. She sits on the couch "Now lay across my lap on your stomach"

Kevin did as he was told with a sigh.

"Remove your pants"

He unbuckled them slowly trying to prolong the time he had before he was punished. "I'm sorry momma" he said quietly.

"Hurry up"

Kevin pulled them down slowly with a huff.

"Don't you huff at me.." she waves her finger.

"But I said I was sorry momma" he said anxiously.

"Still need to be taught a lesson. Now lay across my lap again" she tells him in a stern tone.

"But I really don't want to momma" he moans with a pout.

"Do it or no supper for you" she threatens.

Kevin sighs laying across her lap. "Please not too hard momma" he begged.

As soon as he's laying across her lap she pulls down his underwear exposing his ass and starts spanking him.

Kevin moans as she punishes him, shutting his eyes as his ass starts to sting.

"Are you enjoying this?" she questions.

"No, no momma" he whispers.

"Are you sure?" she whispers in his ear. Kevin sighs looking embarrassed "I'm sorry momma"

"Naughty boy.." she reaches underneath his hips and starts jerking him off and spanks him harder as she does. "And now?"

"Uhh" he moans a little bit louder than before.

"I knew it" she does it faster pumping his cock at a fast pace and slaps his ass very hard.

"Ohh momma" he panted.

Elizabeth continues to slap his ass hard and makes it get red and pumps him harder being a bit rough. "You like that..You like that you naughty boy?"