4: Crazy First Day

*Dennis X My Oc Molly. (First meeting story that takes place right after Split but different setting)

It was another sunny day and everyone was heading to their classes, the teenagers flooded the hallways like a mad house, maybe not as much as in Philly but enough to want to head for the hills because of the shenanigans and loud chit chat.

Dennis was cracking on with various jobs around the school, they weren't hard jobs but they had to be done, one thing he did like about most of the jobs is that they were outside and hidden away so he could secretly watch all of the girls in their short skirts and blouses walking by.

One of the teachers comes out of the library room "Mr. Smith" Smith was the last named they, well Hedwig got to pick for a new last name so they won't give themselves away. "We need you to take some cleaner and clean the spray paint off some lockers, if you could do that quickly that would be great, mkay.." he walks off.

Dennis sighed frustrated, this was the third time he had to deal with this this week alone, he finished what he was doing before grabbing the correct cleaning supplies and making his way to the lockers.

Molly was near those lockers he had to clean up standing up on a stool she found in one of the class rooms since she was to shy to ask for the latter, hanging up some long strings with paper flowers the art class made for the prom coming up. She's stretching her arms above her which makes her already short pleated skirt come up just right under her ass. and at the right angle you can see her pale pink panties and soft thighs.

Dennis noticed this and couldn't help but stare.

She doesn't even see him behind her, she reaches a little to far up and the stool she's standing on falls over and she starts to fall backwards with it.

Dennis moves quickly and manages to catch her just in time.

"Omy..thank you" she says breathing hard. Dennis hadn't noticed this yet nor did she that as he was holding her from her falling he has one arm wrapped around her upper leg with his hand on her inner thigh very close to touching something else.

"Uhh, your welcome...you know, you should be using a ladder its a lot safer and the decorations aren't on straight" he told her in a low voice.

"Yeah.. sorry about that, I kind of pulled them crooked when I fell" she says staring right into his eyes. His hand was still on her soft creamy thigh.

Dennis noticed where his hand was all of a sudden and cleared his throat nervously putting her back on the floor quickly. "I'll uh finish putting them up for you...please can you put the chair back where you found it, its making the place look a mess" he said in a strained voice.

"Oh yea sure, I can do that...no problem" she smiles and picks the stool up and takes it back in the library room.

Dennis grabbed the ladder and finished putting the decorations up making them look neat and tidy. He eventually gets around to cleaning the spray paint off the lockers.

After her class she comes back "They look nice"

"Uhh thanks" he said nervously cleaning off the last of the paint.

"I can imagine your house is pretty tidy too, am I right?"

"Immaculate" he told her with a nod.

"That must be nice..my mom isn't that tidy, she has to much glass wear and shoes in our apartment, my room is my heaven from that. I keep it nice and clean" she smiles.