42: Maggie PT 2

*Dennis & My Oc Elizabeth. (Dennis goes to get his baby from Maggie before it's adopted out) (This is Part 2 of 3 'Maggie' )

Dennis had spent months working on his plan to get his baby back. He had found out where Maggie was and what hospital she was being kept in as her due date crept up agonizingly slowly. He was perched on the roof of the hospital and intended to sneak into the room she was in, with the help of The Beast, to see Maggie before the baby was born.

He was waiting until it was dark to avoid the risk of her mother or anyone else seeing him when he was inside. As soon as the darkness had come Dennis let The Beast have the light and he climbed down the side of the building with ease, he had learned her scent from tracking her to where her mother had forced her to go so he knew exactly where he had to go. He crawled in through an open window and made his way to her room, giving the light back to Dennis when he got to the door.

Dennis opened the door quietly and stepped inside to see Maggie sleeping soundly on her bed, her stomach was so big and round and Dennis couldn't help the smile he wore as he stared at it knowing his child was alive and growing inside her. Dennis took a deep breath before walking towards her and stroking her hair gently trying not to startle her. He placed an envelope underneath her pillow which had the words; open after the baby is born on the front before sitting down next to her looking at her softly again, kissing her forehead.

--

Later on the baby was born and it wasn't an easy birth for Maggie, after the baby was out she kept bleeding and had to go into surgery right after. They kept the baby in a special room.

As soon as the hospital was closed The Beast once again broke into the room where the baby was being kept, he looked down at their child with a sigh before picking them up and disappearing into the night.

The baby was crying and so very fragile from it's hard ordeal coming into the world.

Dennis shushed them rocking them in his arms gently in the hotel room he had been staying in, he got the bottle of warm milk and started to feed them.

The baby kept crying and it's tiny body shook, it ended up throwing up the milk.

"Ohh my baby" he sighed holding them close to his chest "It's okay daddy's got you" he whispered kissing their tiny head softly.

There was a knock at the door and Dennis walked over to open it.

Elizabeth is standing there looking on edge , she pushes past him and goes over to the baby "I wish you told me you were leaving, luckily you had that tracker on your phone on"

"I'm sorry...I just I had to act quickly...I'm sorry" he said quietly.

She gets up and goes in the bathroom washing her hands really well and then coming out with a towel and a warm washcloth. She sits on the bed and leans back against the pillows with the baby in her arms and wipes the warm cloth on its cheeks and neck trying to sooth it "Shh it's okay sweetheart"

"Their not eating...I gave them milk but they threw up" he told her nervously.

"She needs her mother's colostrum Dennis, she needs it because it's vital for her growth and health and she's less likely to get sick"

"She's in surgery...the birth...it didn't go well"

"She can get by without it but it would help her.. but Id hate to deny her something that important" she sighs, cradling the baby next to her.

"I didn't want to risk it" he cried bowing his head feeling the pressure get to him.

"We just have to be careful with her...unless you want to kidnap Maggie for awhile" she jokes lightly.