89: Dr. Staple's Attempt

(The Beast & My Oc Elizabeth and Dr. Staple (Glass) (Dr. Staple tries to make an attempt kidnap Elizabeth)

Elizabeth was out late at night after finishing late at work, she was on her way home when a woman wearing pink pulled her aside. "Excuse me, you know Kevin Crumb don't you?" She asks.

"No I don't..who's that?" Elizabeth replies.

"He's an interesting man who has displayed incredible almost superhuman abilities"

"Well that's interesting but I really must be going" Elizabeth says and walks past the woman to go to her car.

"You really should tell me the truth since we know you've been in contact with him" she tells her.

"I'm sorry but I don't know this Crumb guy, so your really wasting my time"

"I need your help to bring him in he could be in terrible danger"

"Look miss I don't know this man you speak of, so please leave me alone or I'll call the police" Elizabeth says getting a little pissed off.

"I need you to come with me and tell me everything you know about him" she pleaded before grabbing her hand and dragging her to her car.

"What, what are you doing?, let go of me!" Elizabeth yells.

"We know you have something to do with Kevin, you will help us find him" she told her coldly.

"I don't!"

"We have seen you two together on several occasions"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because we're worried for your safety as well as his, he needs help, help that only I can give him" she told her getting closer to her car.

"He's happy he doesn't need help, I don't need any help..why can't you just leave us alone!" Elizabeth breaks from the doctors hold and runs for her own car.

Two guards appeared out of nowhere and stopped her pushing her back to Doctor Staple.

"Stop it, leave me alone!"

"Just cooperate Miss Morgan and we'll let you go" she purred as the guards threw her into the car roughly.

Elizabeth tries to get out of the car on the other side, opening the door and falling half way out, she scrapes her hand on the concrete smearing her blood in hopes that the beast will smell it if he comes looking for her.

"Come now Miss Morgan stop being so difficult" Doctor Staple told her frustratedly. Meanwhile above the rooftops The Beast was keeping an eye on the city, he took a deep breath and smelt blood, Elizabeth's blood. He growled before heading off to find her.

"Let me go!" she starts to kick at the men.

"Not until you tell us what we need to know" she told her sternly.

"I'll never tell you anything you stupid bitch!" Elizabeth screams.

The Beast growled as he saw what was happening to her, he jumped down from the rooftop and landed with a thud behind them.

Elizabeth sees him first and looks at the doctor with a smile "You're so dead"

The Beast roared charging towards them "Let her go" he snarled.

The men tried to fight him off and Elizabeth jumps at Dr. Staple, hitting her as hard as she could. The Beast snarled as he bit one of the guards necks making him bleed out.

Elizabeth gets knocked back when Dr. Staple kicks her and she falls to the ground scrapping her skin pretty badly on her outer thigh and her hands, elbow and her cheek. She cries in pain and tears start to fall.. "Ahhh! you bitch!"

The Beast grabbed her from behind beginning to squeeze the life out of her.

Elizabeth looks at herself and she's bleeding a lot mostly from her thigh that looks the most skinned up "Oww fuck.." she cries.

"You hurt my love, now you die" he growled breaking all the doctor's bones and tossing her to the side roughly.

"Take me home..please" she holds her arms out to him, unable to stand.

He picked her up carefully and took her to the car and drove her home. As soon as they got there her carried her inside and sat her down on a nest of blankets next to the fire.

"It stings so bad"

He kisses her leg softly, She smiles at him and rubs his head as he's kissing her leg so tenderly.

He licks some of the dried blood away as he carried on kissing her leg gently.

"I refused to tell them anything about you or Kevin because I wouldn't do that to you all.. Id die first before putting you all in danger" she says breathing hard.

"I'm sorry you got hurt my love, I want to make it up to you tell me how" he demanded but in a soft tone.

"Hold me"

He curled up behind her and wrapped her up in his arms next to the fire.

"There's nowhere else in this world I'd rather be then here now with you" she whispers softly.

He responded by kissing her cheek and purring softly next to her ear.

"I love you darling"

"I love you my sweet Elizabeth" he whispered back kissing her deeply "I'll never let anyone hurt you, I'll hunt those impures down and kill them all for you my love" he told her.

"I just don't want to lose you, any of you" she snuggles against him more.

"Nor I you my love" he sighed nuzzling her face.

"Just promise me you'll be careful"

"I promise" he whispered.

End.

*Written by: Lizrenknight & Novaauthor13 *
(This story only in this novel )