18: Bathe Her, Dress Her

*Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth. ( The new sacrifice must be cleansed and dressed nicely for the Beast)(first meeting story)*

The new sacrifice was being stubborn about getting cleaned up for the Beast, they wanted her very clean and to be put in a white gown this time, which was a little more Patricia's idea then anyone else. She thought of it as more respectful for The Beast. She tried to handle the new girl but the girl was running around the room and giving her a hard time so she finally gave up and gave the light to Dennis..

Dennis walked into the room and took one look at the girl and winced "Your filthy...you need to shower" he ordered her sternly.

"No way.. I already said no to Mrs. clean and I surely won't do it for Mr. Clean either!" she throws the pillow at him from the cot bed.

"You talk like you have a choice in the matter" he told her, luckily catching the pillow before it fell on the floor.

"I put my feet on that pillow" she grins, but really was joking to get to him.

His eyes widened as he dropped it wringing his hands like the pillow had burnt them "Why would you do that, now I've gotta clean it again" he groaned.

She laughs and throws her shoe next.

"Stop it, your making a mess, and you need to shower"

"Nope not gonna happen Mr. Clean" she crosses her arms.

"Do it before I pick you up and drag you in there myself" he threatened.

"Ooo I'm really scared" she shakes her hands like she's frightened. "Maybe I should..." she looks around the room "Do this.." she gets down on the floor and rolls around, laughing.

Dennis growled before picking her up and dragging her into the bathroom shutting the door loudly behind him.

"Uh oh" she backs up against the sink "You got dirt on you" she giggles.

"Get in the shower" he ordered.

"What, you don't like dirty girls?" she grins.

Dennis shook his head "Take off your clothes and get in the shower"

"Make me.."

Dennis pushed her against the wall, getting quite close to her "Take them off"

"Your gonna have to take them off yourself and get your hands all dirtied up" she smirks.

Dennis growled as his hands went to the bottom of her shirt lifting it off her in one swift movement and put it in the hamper, then cleaning his hands thoroughly at the sink.

"Well this is gonna take a while I see" she chuckles.

"Just take them off yourself" he told her sternly.

"How about I don't and say I did"

"They're filthy and they need to be washed, please just take them off"

"Maybe I should roll around on the floor more or better yet find a mud puddle" she laughs.

He huffed in frustration staring at her frustratedly "Stay here" he told her leaving the room and locking the door, he started searching for his latex gloves that he kept in the office, he finally found them and put on a pair.

She leans against the countertop of the sink waiting for him to come back.

He opened the door and came back inside with his gloves on.