67: Submit And A Lesson

*Dennis X My Oc Evey* (Part of the 'Twisted Dream series' ) (Dennis dreams about his found daughter and submits and also a lesson learned )

Dennis was playing with the kids and had been all afternoon, he felt really tired after he had put them to bed so he went to lie down in his room, and that's when

The dream Begins.

He suddenly wakes up to giggling coming from downstairs.

Teenaged Evey is sitting across some young guys lap smoking a joint and a bottle of Elizabeth's wine is sitting on the table, they are giggling and kissing each other.

"Evey...what the hell are you doing?" he asked in shock.

They both look up at him and burst out laughing "Oh hey..sorry we'll go upstairs so you can have the couch" Evey says taking the guy's hand and leading him up the stair's

Dennis stood there in shock, as they went upstairs. He started to tidy up their mess and put Elizabeth's wine back.

About 15 minutes later something's making a thumping noise upstairs and there's a faint moan.

Dennis tried to ignore it as he kept himself busy.

That's when music started playing really loud from her room. Dennis sighed as he went upstairs and knocked on her door loudly.

No one answers.

Dennis opens the door.

Evey's on top of the boy riding him hard enough to make the headboard on the bed hit the wall, they don't even see him standing there, Evey's slaps the boy across the face and yells "I cum first not you understand?!" the boy just whimpers and groans "I, I understand..gahh"

Dennis just stares at them before walking over to turn the music down.

They both stop suddenly when he turns the music down and the boy slides out from under her bare naked and grabs his pants pulling them on "Fuck this.." he says out of breath about to leave. "Where are you going?" Evey asks angrily. "Anywhere but here" he replies.

Dennis watches their argument in surprise, he had never seen Evey this angry before.

Evey huffs and then laughs "You're still hard though..Hey Maybe my daddy can watch us?" she suggests, biting her lip. The boy just huffs back "Damn why are you such a freak Evey?" he grabs his jacket and walks past Dennis.

"Evey, what is going on?" Dennis asked her.

"Apparently nothing" she huffs crossing her arms.

"You know the rules Evey, I don't want you doing any of the things you were doing in the house" he told her.

She rolls her eyes and huffs "Ass"

"Hey don't call me that"

"I can and I WILL" she sticks her tongue out at him.

"Right that's it your grounded" he shouted.

"You are an ass"

"Whatever Evey, your still grounded"

"Whatever" she gets up out of bed and walks past him going across the hall to the bathroom.

Dennis sighed as he went to his room to calm down.

She peaks in at him and says "Ass" she smirks and runs into the bathroom, slamming the door.