40: Errands and A Pick Up date

*Dennis X My Oc Olivia. (Dennis picks up a girl on his way to do errands ) (first meeting fic)

It was errand day, the day to go out and get things needed for the house.. Oh sweet dreaded moments of life, having to go deal with the scummy world and it's people and the dreaded Teenagers he has to see anyways at the school during work. But things had to be done....

He drove up the road and saw a girl walking on the sidewalk, she looked tired so Dennis pulled over next to her. "Hey did you need a lift anywhere I could drop you off where ever you need to go" he asked her.

She turns and bends forward placing her hands on the door looking in at him with a smile, her chestnut hair lightly blowing in the breeze. "Yes I do actually"

Dennis smiled at her and opened the door for her to climb in. "I uh, I gotta do some errands first if that's okay then I'll drop you off where ever you need to go" he told her nervously as he checked her out.

"Sure thing" she gets in and shuts the door. She dressed nice and must be pretty well off to be so dolled up with even some jewelry that looked very expensive.

"So uh, where are you heading?" he asked curiously as he tried not to stare at her too much.

"Just my house, well My aunts house.. she's in Florida on business right now though..so I'm all by my lonesome" she chuckles, taking something out of her purse.

"Fair enough what does she do?, if you don't mind me asking"

"Well she does several things really, real state mostly and she's very rich from family money..."

"Hmm, interesting" he said nodding his head as he parked outside the store "I just gotta get a few things here then I'll drop you home" he told her.

"Do you want me to wait here?"

"I don't mind, it's up to you" he said with a shrug.

She gets out of the car and goes in with him, when they enter the store she starts grabbing things and adding them to her basket.

Dennis goes around finding the items on his list.

She comes around the corner behind him and even brushes up against him as she passes him with a giggle "Finding everything you need?"

"Just about, what about you?"

"Yup and what's that rope for?" she points in his shopping basket.

"Something I need for Work" he told her.

She gets very close to him, leaning her body against his slightly "You sure it's not for tying up some girls in your basement?"

"I, I don't know what your talking about" he said shyly.

She just laughs "You should of seen your face when I asked you that, it was priceless"

Dennis shook his head with a small smile in his face, he could feel his cheeks getting hot from the blushing he was doing.

Don't forget the handcuffs and the strawberry lube" she giggles and walks past him to the checkout.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea" Dennis smirked as he thought to himself before heading off to pay for the items.

"Casher, here put it all on my card please" she hands it to her.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that" he told her shocked.

"It's okay really, I feel like going on a shopping spree anyways"

Dennis wanted to protest but she looked like she wasn't going to take no for an answer.